Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleavage...

No its not that kind of thread... cuz this aint in the babe section

I ask you is it morally wrong to looking at some girls cleavages...? is it so wrong? really? is it?.

Its freaking cleavage!!! its there like sky, car, bike, flag, art ... its there to be looked at!!! :shock:

Why why girls would present them or show them in broad day light if its so wrong to even glance at it??? eh??? :roll: especially if they aren't your girl friend's nor wife.

Many would say its all DEPENDS!!!! but I say WHY!!!!
    Yes, should wash your eyes out with hypocholoride if you even glanced at it!
    0%
    No, as stated above, It is there to be looked at & enjoyed
    0%
    3 secound rule apply...
    0%

if they put it in my face i'll look . .. otherwise they dont talk back so i try not to look ... too much :oops:
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

If it's on show then hey, it's on show
      I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

if i have my BUTT cleavage hangin out, then i EXPECT girls to stare

and comment inappropriately

Dubs

Comment

Is there a story behind this one??

Personally, i dont have a problem with glancing, oggling yes, staring yes, touching yes. If I wear a nice top then yeah id expect to get glanced at - boys will be boys there isn't much you can do about it...

though colscats may have other thoughts on that one :twisted:

Comment

Built it and they will come....

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

bboooobbss

Comment

If girls didnt want em gawked at then they should keep em hidden.

3 second rule should only apply to thy neighbours wife, other than that, if they are on display they are fair game.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

^^ Wot he said ^^

8)
                  Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

of course you must look, Think how pissed off chicks would get if they got all dressed up ( or down ) and the guy's never noticed. :shock:

If a girl puts them out on display then we must admire them, but then how much can we admire them ???
                    Well that comes down to individual circumstances. I guess if she's uncomfortable with the attention/drooling she is recieving then her body language would let you know, but if your a raving perv you won't give a shit but then you may end up with a drink over your head

It's definetly a tough one :roll:

And who voted against looking :shock: :?:
                    C,mon own up :oops: ( Maybe Nick for obvious reasons )

Comment

dang i love my avatar
                      Is Dead

Comment

Is there a story behind this one??

Personally, i dont have a problem with glancing, oggling yes, staring yes, touching yes. If I wear a nice top then yeah id expect to get glanced at - boys will be boys there isn't much you can do about it...  

though colscats may have other thoughts on that one   :twisted:  

the story goes... I was @ uni and how 1st yr uni girls are like :roll: , wearing tight fit, cut short, bright coulour clothings with dark colour G's or Bras trying to get noticed or accepted??? I dotn know... even temperature is below 0'C...

Come on I am no pervert but there are times where we boys get caugh out, mainly due to bleaching code of 3 secound rule.

I was quite fortunate to disscuss wtih few female friends, and I am hearing conflicting interests.

so I here ask you "IS IT SO WRONG"!!!!!

I rest my case

ps. one of girl at work saw and vote on NO while I was away from my desk.

Comment

ps. one of girl at work saw and vote on NO while I was away from my desk.
                          *best nelson voice*

HAHA!
                          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

If girls didnt want em gawked at then they should keep em hidden.

3 second rule should only apply to thy neighbours wife, other than that, if they are on display they are fair game.
                            [L] I agree Deej, if they are gonna show it they gotta expect ppl to look, they cant have it both ways!!

Dubs: can i not covet thine cooties hooties?

Dubs

[L]*pissin thine self*

Comment

though colscats may have other thoughts on that one   :twisted:  

Nothing wrong with looking

oh yeah!
                              Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

Working...
                              X