Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airsoft.. Makes Paintball look like a girls sport.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft.. Makes Paintball look like a girls sport.

http://www.planetairsoft.net/

:shock:....that's some serious shit

Comment

I used to have one of these in Korea...

http://www.planetairsoft.net/review-sr16.htm

8mm BB Gun... Took me 8 month to save up to get one

Comment

man its a bb gun.....

those bastards will take out ur eye!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

...and you cant make pretty pictures on other people's clothing either

Comment

Here's some good news:

You are able to legally register these bb guns as firearms. I think they come under Class "H" which is the same category as air-rifles.

They are heaps of fun!
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

awesome stuff.. it's regarded to be a class above paintballing.

" Taiwanese & Japanese technology has advanced airgun design to the point now the average person looking at a real gun & an airsoft reproduction cannot tell the two apart. Airsoft guns can now push the 600 fps mark with some BB's and this is about as close to a real firefight as you can get without ending up dead. Honor comes into play here also & this makes it more of an adult sport, when your hit most people see this as a learning experience. Some part of their tactics failed & they strive not to make the same mistake again. As in a real firefight they would be hurt really bad or killed, now the worst they come away with it is a bleeding welt & tiny scar. Plus they don't look like some fool covered with yellow paint."

and yer you can import them but customs wont release them till ya done a couple of police clearences. Nothing to hard

Comment

Hrrmm...might have to trade in the air rifle then!

Are there any airsoft playing places in Perth??

Comment

I bought a replica bb pistol in japan.. man that thing was awesome.. I managed to shoot a hole in one of their coins with my gun when I was over there. The japanese guy I was staying with was a psycho, he grabbed the gun off me, held it to his hand, looked at me and then screamed.. then pulled the trigger.. yeh there was blood but fuck it was funny
                  you can get laser addons, scope addons, heaps of shit over there but it got confiscated when I came over here due to customs telling us that it's classified as a firearm and that I would have to get a gun license... I bet they just wanted to fuck around with them at the airport.. bastards!
                  Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

bah Double post

Comment

no officially... some underground.

4 years ago, me and few of mates went to a place... :roll:

one of mate almost loost a left eye that day. :cry:

Comment

no officially... some underground.

4 years ago, me and few of mates went to a place... :roll:

one of mate almost loost a left eye that day. :cry:
                        Hrrm. So you would need some ballistic goggles then, ie standard issue USMC ones. Or preferably ones that include a face protector too, one of those things could potentially knock someone's teeth out.

I seem to recall reading something on the Customs website that they will not allow you to import a paintball gun or a BB rifle if it is fully automatic, or is made to resemble a machine gun or assault rifle.

Comment

scoundrel you have that right the customs department have passed a regulation banning any weapon from import that looks like/ can be mistaken for / or even remotely able to be reconfigured to an automatic
                          firearm.

if you want to make things auto it has to be from a firearm already here.
                          A site all parents should check regulary
                          http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Just speak to your local arms dealer they mayne able to land one for you, That is only if it can be legally registered.
                            My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
                            Motorcycle Panel & Paint
                            Q-Zar Fremantle
                            Rated-R Parts
                            PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
                            Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
                            CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
                            Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Yeah when i was in tokyo i had a look in a couple of hobbie shops and they had a huge range of all those types of bb guns Some of the guns use pellets the size of jaffas. Also heaps of other cool shit like tazor guns and some very crude looking weapons. :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X