Federal election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal election

ok , it's that time again when the politicians try to win us all over with their false promises, who will have your vote and why ?? that is if you decide to vote ??
    Liberal
    64.29%
    Labor
    28.57%
    greens
    0.00%
    democrates
    0.00%
    Couldn't be bothered to vote, their all F#@KED
    0.00%
    some other small unknown party
    0.00%
    Can't vote coz I'm an illeagal or similar
    7.14%

Like picking between the better of two rotten apples.

Liberal: Dodgy
    Labor: Dodgier :x
    Greens: NFI, Tapped in the head, but we do need some trees. :roll:
    sigpic

Comment

There all much the same. They all get corrupted by power and the job. Personaly i think where better off with the Libs in power. Labour dont look to be organized enouth to run nothin. Just look at our wonderfull state gov. and if they were running the country. we would be fucked.

Comment

I know the age old argument that if you don't vote you can't complain about who gets into power.
        Considering that they are all [email protected]%$ed I think i'll cop the fine this time round but still complain they are all oxygen thiefs.
        I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

Sidetracking......

I've done ballot counting for an election before. (Such easy money.)

I'm not sure what's scarier the capacity for dodginess of the politicians,
          or the sheer number (LOTS!) of people that simply cannot grasp the concept of a ballot form!! :shock:

Number this side........................All this side.

Hmm, rocket science.

Some of these people as the same ones we share the roads with.:!:
          sigpic

Comment

which one is john howard in ??
            Love
            Nick :twisted:

Comment

well , i tend to agree that they are all pretty [email protected]%ked up , Politicians are greedy dodgy people.......not that there is anything wrong with that !!

My vote has gotta be for the Libs, little Johnny has made a few hard calls and stuck by them and for that he gets my vote.

1. Storm the Tampa with SAS and kick out the illegal Immigrants
              2. Send Australia into East Timor to sort out the Indons
              3. Send Australia to Afganistan to fight the war on terror

and at the end of the day he's alot better than Latham.......Plus i'm a capitalist pig who owns 2 houses and a property and i don't want intrest rates to go up !!

Comment

would normally say labor but mark latham is an incompotent fool.

im staying with the status quo

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

Who ever annoys me the least on the day...

No doubt they'll be putting bits of ppr in my face as I try to complete my legal obligation... :x
                  Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Hmmm....Let me see…..

- Liberals took some guns off me because Bryant went postal in Tasmania with some SLR’s (-40 points Liberals)

- The democrats fought for no GST on unprocessed food which fucks with your head when you go to Red Rooster and buy a quarter chicken and chips and a 100% OJ (-10 points Democrats).

- The greens are a waste of space and need to get with the times (-100 points Greens)
                    Liberals

- Labour support Unions and their stronghold on industry (-50 points Labour)

- Liberals introduced GST which is a wonderful move for the economy (+100 points Liberal).

- Liberals introduced GST which totally fucks with your head and is overly complicated for industry (-200 points Liberal)

- Kim Beasley is my next door neighbour and if Labour get in he will be Minister for Defence and Osama will probably want to fly a 737 into his house which in turn will probably blow the fuck out of my house (-1000 points).

- Kim Beasley is my next door neighbour and if Labour get in he will be Minister for Defence and will likely have a full time CPP team on the front verge which means my bike might not get stolen again (+100 points).

- Liberals took more guns off me because some twit went postal at his uni in Melbourne with a 40 cal (-40 points).

- Our economy has never been better than under the current Liberal Government (+100 points).’

- My livelihood relies on attractive interest rates, a stable economy, low unemployment and population growth (+100 points liberal).

RESULTS:

Liberal (0)
                    Democrats (-10)
                    Greens (-100)
                    Labour (-750)

Damn. Little gun grabbing Johny and his snivling Treasure soon to be Prime Minister it is.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I spot a question. What would labour had done if they were in power when Bryant went postal in Tasmania?

Comment

exactly the same as the Liberal did.....only i think they would of gone even further and banned alot more firearms

Comment

So KB 'lives' next door to Deej....
                          but is nearly never in WA....
                          and is the Member for Brand. (Rockingham/Mandurah.):?:

That makes sense.

The average yankie sailor would have spent more time in brand.
                          sigpic

Comment

I spot a question. What would labour had done if they were in power when Bryant went postal in Tasmania?
                            One would hope that they would actually do some reasearch and conclude that these crimes are carried out by unlicensed firearms holders and therefore not persecute licensed firearms holders.

Pehhh, what am I saying. They are politicians, they would go with what the majority of ill-informed citizens would want and ban firearms and Sensationalize.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Beasley has a huge house by the beach in Rockingham too.
                              If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Working...
                              X