Quality work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality work

Yesterday while at lunch a truck making deliveries reverses up to the loading dock....Photos explain what happens next (pardon the quality please)

[attachment=586203_10_07_12.42.jpg][attachment=586303_10_07_12.43_2_.jpg]

D'Art
    Attached Files

I would never have believed it if I hadn't seen it.
    This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

D'Art
      [/quote]

It's good to see quality never goes out of style.

Comment

ha ha, though I'd say it's the Waterboards fault, one of their pipes have burst underground and is causing havoc to the roadwork foundations

Comment

Sinkhole FTW!

lol

Once had something similar happen to our paving. Turns out there had been an old tree stump there, and the termite got in and ate it, which then collapsed under the weight of a wheelbarrow...
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

that happened on kwinana freeway with a semi trailer lol

Comment

Bugger hey... gotta feel for the poor bastard driving the truck. Would have shit himself.
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              Its the little things that make the difference
              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Sorta reminds me of that sinkhole that opened in Mexico or somewhere there earlier this year - bloody thing swallowed a block of flats!!

Comment

now how about we stop and think of what would have happened if you were riding your bike across it ??

how much damage would be done to the bike and how injured would the rider be ?

THEN who would be to blame and where would the buck stop ??

Comment

doubt a bike would do anything. unless the hole was already there.
                    not enough weight.

depends on the hole tho.
                    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

now how about we stop and think of what would have happened if you were riding your bike across it ??

how much damage would be done to the bike and how injured would the rider be ?

THEN who would be to blame and where would the buck stop ??[/b]
                      Depends on whether the rider was wearing a lap belt :hurr:

Comment

Sorta reminds me of that sinkhole that opened in Mexico or somewhere there earlier this year - bloody thing swallowed a block of flats!![/b]

Comment

lee thats gold man
                          As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

doubt a bike would do anything. unless the hole was already there.
                            not enough weight.

depends on the hole tho.[/b]
                            Speak for yaself. With me and the heavy CBR I'd fall through hole and never be seen again.
                            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

depends on the hole tho.[/b]
                              every holes a goal tho, amirite?

Comment

Working...
                              X