This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant

Firstly I apologise for the rant, but I am fed up with the way mobile chicanes use the roads.
    Travelling down a well known highway, keeping roughly to the speed limit, I cam behind a P plater.
    Now correct me if I am wrong please, but doesn't a P plate signify this person has recently passed their driving test? Isn't road etiquette taught?

The P plater was driving in the overtaking lane, with absolutely nothing for them to overtake. I closed up, and had a brake test done on me. Undertaking is on the police vehicle accident report form, so thats a fairly naughty manouver.
    I strongly believe the police are barking up the wrong tree with their pursuing speeding driver policy. they need to start chasing after people who don't use the roads correctly, yes speed is a problem, but travelling everyday into and out of Perth, I see a LOT of badly handled cars and sorry to say bikes. Excessive speeding isn't done (usually) through the hours I travel at, but bad driving is.
    I know, speeding is easy to target, it makes easy money, but there has to be something which can be done to the amount of bad drivers out there.

~climbs down off soapbox~

Why don't you write a letter to the Worst Australian, preaching to the converted here
    I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

It's not illegal to overtake on the left if you're in a whole different lane...
      "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

Comment

Rant Thread

Comment

In the UK (I know, this isn't the UK) it is illegal to undertake...

Comment

Welcome to the road in WA.
            In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
            Its the little things that make the difference
            Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
              Motorcycle Panel & Paint
              Q-Zar Fremantle
              Rated-R Parts
              PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
              Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
              CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
              Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Working...