Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI: Learn how to take better photos!

LEARN & PLAY NIGHT

Are you getting the most out of your Camera?
    I'm holding a night for all to learn a little more about how to take better photos.

What you will need to bring: D-SLR Camera preferred. All camera users are welcome.

When: 16th Oct. @ 7pm - 9.30pm

Where: Studio

Who: This is for everyone, with or without experience.

Cost: $20 per/head (cash on the night)

The night will be all about having fun, learning, asking questions between each other and best of all to see how the master himself works behind the scenes LOL.

Will need RSVP by 15th Oct.
    My mobile is: 0402 511 899 otherwise PM to confirm.
    Flower
    2.78%
    Motorbike
    80.56%
    Chair
    5.56%
    Other
    11.11%
    Last edited by djnitrous; 08-10-2007, 09:18 AM.

In like flynn.

350D that really needs more use.

Comment

So far the models are pouring in!

We hope to have a few girls on the night if this is the case.

Comment

Hmm very interested.
        Wes

Comment

damn, you gotta have this the one time im going to be out of the state

when i get back is there any chance of doing it again or paying more for a tuition? ive got a k10d i would really like to get more out of, i use the basic settings for doing stills at night but would be good to learn alot more of the specifics
          Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

I'm in.
            Can never learn enough about taking photos.
            Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

I don't have a fancy camera, but I could come along and look after the models if you like. You know...rub in lotions, adjust clothing, give calming massages etc etc
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Damn will be at Phillip Island for the GP, pls do it again though... i bought a Camera a wile ago and really dont know how to use it properly.. Cannon EOS30D...
                Sponsored by:
                Coote Industrial, Comleck- electrical,
                Motorcycle Panel and Paint, Milkd

Comment

I'm interested, if the group doesn't get too hooge - want special attention, me
                  "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

In...
                    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                    Its the little things that make the difference
                    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

We can handle many on the night.
                      So far it looks like we got 4 girls lined up already.

I'm sure we'll do this again for the ones who can't make it due to other commitments.

I don't have a fancy camera, but I could come along and look after the models if you like. You know...rub in lotions, adjust clothing, give calming massages etc etc[/b]
                      Rain check?

I'm interested, if the group doesn't get too hooge - want special attention, me [/b]
                      No probs dude, we'll be a good night for all I say!

Comment

in

canon 400d

Dubs

Comment

I'd love to, but I'd have to make the next one. I'm not available on that date, spewing.
                          There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing.
                          All the rest are merely games."
                          Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I am so very in !!

Time to get even more out of the 30d

Comment

<strike>Can we BYO models if we can convince &#39;em?</strike>

I&#39;m shite at portrait work and would like to start improving it. I would like to give the missus a couple of decent portraits taken by me at some point. <strike>What would be really cool is having the hints for either end of the camera - what I need to do to make it work better, but also what she can do for a spot on pic. Can we, can we? Promise I won&#39;t even charge for Di to turn up </strike> On further consideration this wouldn&#39;t be cool. Better to work with trained models for learning, then go home to practise.
                              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Working...
                              X