Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health Warning - guys watch out for electric fences!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Warning - guys watch out for electric fences!

Ouch !
    Dont go walking too close to electric fences with a bitter/twisted female guys..........
    Attached Files

An electric fence wouldn't cause that much damage.
    You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

An electric fence wouldn't cause that much damage.[/b]
      I dont know that any guy would wanna find out either way ........
      I know I wouldnt be going near it looking like that ........ !

Comment

ooo... perfect example of when you definately need some lubes
        "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

i have a friend studying forensics, and she did a unit on wierd ways to die, pretty gorey stuff, shotgun wounds stabbings, etc.

she says this photo is from erotic electrucution, much the same as people that hang themselves to get off.
          only this poor SOB came from the US where the voltage is 110V 60Hz to AUS where its is 240RMS at 50Hz.

the poor prick learned the hard way not to play with electricity especially with his boogie stick.

Comment

Its a hoax read here

http://www.snopes.com/photos/medical/electricfence.asp

spudda : Got mine in my hot little hands today barfy. Your a gem!

Comment

thats what happens when you go to the docs in china for a herpes problem.

yowch.

Comment

ok - the truth .......that didnt accompany the pic when I received it ....thanks

still - YUK!

Comment

Wouldnt it be from the guy overseas who got his penis struck by lightning?

Comment

Ive seen what lecky fences do to grown men. Not that but still piss funny.
                    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                    Its the little things that make the difference
                    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

So the dude had Herpes and they nuked his knob off? Damn them commie bastards!

I'll post up some pics I have at work on Monday. Folks trying to steal live copper from power substations.

Comment

Working...
                      X