Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ Season

BBQ RULES

We are about to enter the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity
    When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:

Routine...
    (1) The woman buys the food.
    (2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
    (3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces,
    and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
    (4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.

Here comes the important part:
    (5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
    More routine...
    (6) The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery.
    (7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer
    while he flips the meat .

Important again:
    (8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
    More routine...
    (9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
    (10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:
    (11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
    (12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed 'her night off.' And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

described brilliantly!
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

absolutly spot on and umm wheres the bit about inviting a few PSB blokes along to the BBQ too huh

ps. will be having a sorta house warming bbq soonish

TIP: if you get pulled over by a young copper let him play with your bike, its amazing what you can get away with

Comment

pfft, what a load of wank.

I cooked a bbq for 40 today at work, from scratch. THe only cheating involved is we bought pre-diced onions. And I cleaned up too.
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

barfy gets first invite to mine then
          TIP: if you get pulled over by a young copper let him play with your bike, its amazing what you can get away with

Comment

pfft, what a load of wank.

I cooked a bbq for 40 today at work, from scratch. THe only cheating involved is we bought pre-diced onions. And I cleaned up too.[/b]

barfridge for mancans award!!!
            Originally posted by kyliejane
            benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
            Originally posted by harns
            Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

luv it...

Cal
              I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

barfridge for president!

Comment

Barfridge knows his way around a Barby - Dont worry about that!!!
                  Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

didnt the sausages cooked at the beerfest give dingo food poisoning...?
                    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

didnt the sausages cooked at the beerfest give dingo food poisoning...?[/b]
                      Retract that unwanton slur upon my smallgoods immediately!
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

that would be alcohol poisoning

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(semi @ Oct 5 2007, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
                          didnt the sausages cooked at the beerfest give dingo food poisoning...?[/b]
                          Retract that unwanton slur upon my smallgoods immediately!
                          [/b][/quote]

heh, some people might miss the sarcasm.
                          BTW the sausages at the first beerfest were awesome :awesome:
                          If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

WABBIT SEASON
                            Is Dead

Comment

BTW the sausages at the first beerfest were awesome :awesome:[/b]
                              and the pitbike riding wasnt too bad either
                              Damo

Comment

Working...
                              X