Almost cleaned up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost cleaned up.

So friggin angry at the moment really need to vent out.

Was on my way home on the mitchell freeway tonight doing about 105kph in the left lane coming over vincent st bridge.
    All of the sudden i felt a gust on my right hand side (anyone who rides there knows the wind usually blows left to right at night).
    Some asshole just misses my right handside by less than 1 metre doing like 140-150kph and before i can go WTF another asshole does the same thing, then these wankers cut in front of another car without indicating and proceed to lane change everywhere with no indication. Meanwhile I'm checking my sphinter has'nt eaten my undies and I'm looking at the mayhem of brake lights and highbeams going on all down the freeway.

We get branded hoons for just riding motorbikes, but I believe most bike riders would only risk their owns lives doing dangerous things, not other peoples.
    Some people in this world just sux..

Riding - Living the dream...

damn that sucks man, glad to see your ok though aiy - it's funny if you think about it how, those blokes (or girls) will get to the end of their "race" and laugh or get angry about winning or losing the "race" - yet not even take into consideration the fact that they almost seriously injured or killed x amount of other road users.

i dunno, coming from a family where two of my siblings have lost their licenses for hoon offences (one being street racing) I've got a very negative attitude towards the result that are shown from those who are busted - they need higher results, and higher punishments.

I personally, have the opinion, that - there should be no second chance. They should lose their license and cars first time round, rather than get the vehicle back 2 days, a week, a month later.

</rant>

P.S - as mentioned, glad to see/hear your ok, never a good thing to hear about a fellow rider going down for any reason.

Comment

They&#39;re in a steel cage - they&#39;re not going to hurt themselves if someone fucks up.

Oh, and 105kph - you hoon.

Comment

i&#39;ll bet it&#39;s them bloody asian drivers
        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

They&#39;re in a steel cage - they&#39;re not going to hurt themselves if someone fucks up.

Oh, and 105kph - you hoon.[/b]
          +1

you could get in serious trouble for doing those kinda speeds

Comment

too fast too furious.

Comment

And on a technicality, you can&#39;t call them street hoons.
              The freeway isn&#39;t a street...

Comment

Didn&#39;t you realise race warz is on tonight?
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Didn&#39;t you realise race warz is on tonight?[/b]
                  Hahaha, srsly?
                  That phone number thingo was legit?
                  FTP

Comment

Hahaha, srsly?
                    That phone number thingo was legit?[/b]
                    Oh please .... i know the guy that recorded that crud .... its a joke just like his Nissan&#39;s !.

Comment

Oh please .... i know the guy that recorded that crud .... its a joke just like his Nissan&#39;s !.[/b]
                      OIC.
                      next time you see the dude, tell him he sounded like he was about to burst into tears.
                      FTP

Comment

Working...
                      X