Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of a warm n fuzzy

Just thought i'd share this with whom ever gets bored enough to read it

About 3 months ago i joined a <strike>Supra</strike> forum and i&#39;ve managed to post about 6 times. Not through lack of trying, the convo in there just doesn&#39;t flow & the one meet i dragged raven along to, besides all the photos we took, it was pretty boring and no one likes to speak to new people.

I&#39;ve been a member of this forum for a little over a week and i&#39;ve had more interaction with the members of this forum and i don&#39;t even ride a bike (yet).

So go figure.

So i think... Youse is all ok n stuff

Ive been a member of a few forums over here in Brissy.... there have been a couple of Cliche ones... but forums like PSB that are very active and so welcoming are few and far between.... hanging out for my arrival so I can meet some people in person...

Jarrod
    Handled by one.... Feared by all

Comment

I&#39;ve been a member of this forum for a little over a week and i&#39;ve had more interaction with the members of this forum and i don&#39;t even ride a bike (yet).

So go figure.

So i think... Youse is all ok n stuff [/b]
      Yes...most people here are friendly...

But you do have to get out and meet people...

And here is a good opportunity..

Comment

Why thank you,n stuff,n that!

Welcom to the nut house.
        "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cath2791 @ Oct 6 2007, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So go figure.

So i think... Youse is all ok n stuff [/b]
          Yes...most people here are friendly...

But you do have to get out and meet people...

And here is a good opportunity..
          [/b][/quote]

Well, if i&#39;d seen that earlier then we possibly would have gone lol... cant go now, its tomorrow, got all the kids here & got friends coming over tomorrow.

Next one, we&#39;re there for sure though

Comment

Working...
          X