Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loudish explosion in heathridge

bout 10 mins ago there was an almighty boom

about 5 times louder than a car backfire and a lot more beefy if you follow..

Wonder what it could have been?

Rocket n me just came through Madely on a couple of cruisers....

we could have broken the sound barrier
    Real Men Ride Nakid
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Nah just had another and ran out the front.. mysterious white puff of smoke in the sky.

methinks someones fucking with pyrotechnics.

Comment

Yeah - I saw that earlier in the day. Someone was stuffing around at the school near Ocean Reef Road (opposite the BP). It was probably the buffoons who live next to me - they do that all the time...
        "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

These guys must be launching from their driveway on the road that mine comes off of.. was very close and sounded alarming!!

Comment

These guys must be launching from their driveway on the road that mine comes off of.. was very close and sounded alarming!![/b]
            Time for a ride around?

I work in Heathridge 3 days a week - we're kind of neighbours!
            "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Do you church in heathridge? I've spied an MV in the local church carpark a few times

Comment

Do you church in heathridge? I've spied an MV in the local church carpark a few times[/b]
                I pop in there with SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) sometimes. Long story...

Comment

T'wasnt me.

I dont live there no mores ... the former housemates however

Might be ECU Graduation? I know they like to fire things off the echidna style building when they have them. But normally thats only for about 10mins at night and you get the lights along with the booms ...

Comment

bout 10 mins ago there was an almighty boom[/b]
                    Was it earth shattering?

Comment

The end is near, REPENT NOW!
                      * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

one of these days i gunna get this whisky still working properly, till then back to the drawing board

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

edited, cos I can't read

Unlikely adventures require unlikely tools.

Comment

Someone [email protected] after a dinner of red-bean n eggs?

Comment

Working...
                            X