Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science finds God in the brain.

Slashdot | Scientists Deliver 'God' Via A Helmet

Long story short, we've located the section of the brain that creates 'god'. We can manipulate it, we can create god and we can destroy it.

Reckon we can finally let the imaginary friend shit go now?
    such comment
    wow
    many post

If it's all in your head, it's still an imaginiary friend.

Another report described the sensation as the feeling of 'someone looking over your shoulder'.

Comment

God isn't imaginary!

There are all kinds of proof in the bible!

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................... ......
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

my imaginary friend can kick your imaginary friends ass

Round 1: FSM vs. God. Fight

Comment

or of a profound state of cosmic bliss that reveals a universal truth. During the three-minute bursts of stimulation, the affected subjects translated this perception of the divine into their own cultural and religious language — terming it God, Buddha, a benevolent presence or the wonder of the universe.
            hmm they can achieve that with a helmet? sweet!
            Originally posted by Bendito
            If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
              my imaginary friend can kick your imaginary friends ass

Round 1: FSM vs. God. Fight
              Go the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Comment

Hmm, old news.

I can put you in touch with some ex's who will tell you about my experience of bringing them in touch with God using my helmet...
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                  hmm they can achieve that with a helmet? sweet!

This was the first thing I thought of:

such comment
                  wow
                  many post

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                    Hmm, old news.

I can put you in touch with some ex's who will tell you about my experience of bringing them in touch with God using my helmet...

That was fucking sad. Even by my low standards.

Comment

Hmm, old news.

knew that wouldn't take long

Comment

Hmm, old news.

Your not supposed to head but pillion n00bs with ya lid on mate. Its just no kocher.
                        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                        Its the little things that make the difference
                        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                          Your not supposed to head but pillion n00bs with ya lid on mate. Its just no kocher.
                          Yeh but rehipnol sp? is expensive and hard to get!
                          Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Hmm, old news.

they fall asleep and have a good dream?
                            If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Hmm, old news.

They join a convent?
                              "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Working...
                              X