Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myspace

so im tryin to get lots of myspace freinds

im not emo i make my living from it so hah!

anyhoo if u have a myspace can u pls add me my username is psbdavey

post here if u have one mebbe

(i know there WAS a myspace thread but i cant find it in search cos i suck)

make your living from emo's.

I suppose all they are good for is putting in a dark basement to make sweaters

Comment

I'm barfridge on myspace (surprise surprise). Can't be arsed logging in, you add me biatch!
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

im psbcowgirl i think?

but facebook FTW
        Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

My girlfriend has one mate. Think her name is janenejellybean if ya want to add her.
          10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

Emos..........
            In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
            Its the little things that make the difference
            Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/76545144
              add me

Comment

Added ya davey!
                Designed by a Genius.
                Built by Craftsmen.
                Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

There there...

you have been added.. and you have comments

off you go, spoon full of cement, harden the fcuk up

and go find my oil package..
                  I am starting to get grumpy at the thought someone is being dishonest
                  Real Men Ride Nakid
                  http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

I think you'd better add me (sventekoz) - whenever I try to add you it can't find you!
                    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

i'll be your friend
                      ellE

jenius

Comment

And if you need myspace bits, please be sure to get from Myspace Script - MySpace Codes, MySpace Editor, MySpace Generators - Myspace Refresh

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Do u have shares in it?????
                          * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

mite......

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

deej is everywhere
                              Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X