RC MC in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC MC in action

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H6xtGr8Hqs]YouTube - R/C Motorcycle Video - R1-FM1e[/ame]
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Wrong music.

Highway to the Danger Zone...

Comment

Ha thats cool..
      10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

I used to have a R/C model VFR750. Man, that thing was hard to conrtol, it used the battery as a suspended weight which it would swing to steer. I should see if I can dig it out and get it working again.

Comment

OMG THATS AWESOME!!!!! where can I get one????
          edit: did anyone else laugh when he binned it???
          Last edited by Bunyack; 09-10-2007, 05:26 PM.
          Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Bunyack, I can hook you up if you want one. The one in the video is brushless, big bickies. And they don't do a R1 anymore, just doing Desmosidici body at the moment.
            Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

how many bickies are we talking??
              Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Standard out of box setup is about 600 bickies. Going brushless you'd spend another 600 bickies by the time you got motor, speed controller, batteries etc.
                They do a fuel version also, but it's crap. The electric is heaps better.
                Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

lets see him doing a stoppie, or some slow circlework. what's the sparks when it monos? a 12 bar that's mounted at 4oclock?
                  "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Its a mini TORQ. with a red jacket
                    I wouldn't mind havin one if those RC bikes to thrash around...
                    * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

Working...
                    X