Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one for the pissheads: IV vodka (it's a WTF moment)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one for the pissheads: IV vodka (it's a WTF moment)

Vodka-drip feed saves tourist

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-29277,00.html
    October 10, 2007 12:38pm
    DOCTORS used a case of vodka to help save an Italian tourist being treated for poisoning in a Queensland hospital.

And hospital authorities later proved very understanding about the booze bill.
    The 24-year-old man was brought to Mackay Base Hospital, in north Queensland, two months ago after he had ingested a large amount of the poisonous substance ethylene glycol, found in antifreeze, which can cause renal failure and is often fatal.
    In details just released by the hospital, Dr Pascal Gelperowicz, who led the man's treatment with Dr Todd Fraser, said the man was unconscious on arrival and his treatment was started immediately with pharmaceutical-grade alcohol, which works as an antidote to the poison.
    But the hospital's alcohol supplies were soon exhausted.
    "We quickly used all the available vials of 100 per cent alcohol and decided the next best way to get alcohol into the man's system was by feeding him spirits through a naso-gastric tube," Dr Gelperowicz said.
    Dr Fraser said while the treatment was unconventional, it was very successful, with the patient having now made a full recovery.
    "The patient was drip-fed about three standard drinks an hour for three days in the intensive care unit," he said.
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Clever stuff... nice work.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Comment

imagine the hangover!

GO ON IMAGINE IT

Comment

Sherry Enema

Sherry enema charges against wife dropped | NEWS.com.au

Comment

House did it.
          This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

who's Sherry Enema? is she famous for something?
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Being a drunken arse?
              This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Would it not be IN Vodka?
                IV is in the vein. Introveinous (?)
                IM is in the muscle. Intromuscular (?)
                This is in the nose... Inthebloodynose (?)
                sigpic

Comment

[quote=XSorXpire;622966]Would it not be IN Vodka?
                  [quote]
                  cos i are stoopid, and didnt notice it was up the snotter.

you've caught me out, and revealed that i am not a real doctor. curse you, xs!

Comment

Working...
                  X