What does it mean??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it mean??

When you're riding along, minding your own business, and all of a sudden, you see a red flash in the corner of your eye? is that what they use on nighttime speed cameras possibly? i was not aware that i may have been speeding although i might have been a little over...
    I love riding, especially yamamas

whoops Not really a flash in the corner of your eye unless it got you from behind, usually a big red flash in front of you

Comment

well yeah but it was in front to the left. Speed camera?? and i checked wat u told me, twas no irregular friction in the steering

Comment

Originally posted by Motormaniac View Post
        well yeah but it was in front to the left. Speed camera??
        Bingo.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

Sometimes it's a car in a cul-de-sac behind the bushes on the side of the road with it's brakes up. Sometimes its the sunset sneaking through a gap. Sometimes it's even a red light from out on the water.

There's even been flashes from going under a yellow streetlight from the other side of the road, since they have a little filter to block light towards the opposite side of the road.

Could have even been a stroke.
          This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Perhaps it was an American indian exposing himself.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
              Perhaps it was an American indian exposing himself.
              You never cease to amaze me XS...that is deep.
              Originally posted by Viper
              I'm probably fucking something up.
              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
              Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Steve View Post
                You never cease to amaze me XS...that is deep.

Yeah, deep like a fox.

ohhhhh dear, i've been watching too much Simpsons.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameronjones View Post
                  Bingo.
                  but with a red flash? never seen them before....

Comment

night cameras all have a red flash
                    dont stress, it wouldnt have got your plate anyway. Why didnt you turn around and have a look?
                    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

red flash in the corner of your eye? how fast were you going? Nearly past it before it went off, mebbe 200+ hahahahah
                      Remember....Your only young once.....

But you can be immature for as long as you bloody well like!

Comment

Yeah, multanova. I'm pretty sure they're read at night so they don't blind your night vision...
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                          Yeah, multanova. I'm pretty sure they're read at night so they don't blind your night vision...
                          that's it.
                          less dazzling to the driver than a white flash in the dark.

Since red light cams still get a white flash at night, so I presume they'd still use a white flash on rear-facers (?)

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                            Yeah, deep like a fox.

ohhhhh dear, i've been watching too much Simpsons.

^^^^^^
                            `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Machast View Post
                              that's it.
                              Since red light cams still get a white flash at night, so I presume they'd still use a white flash on rear-facers (?)

Hmm... i'd hope not. If your mirrors are aimed right (or rather, particularly if you're checking your mirrors), someone shining bright light at you from behind will still perhaps hit your eyes.
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X