Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learners Permit

Hey Guys..

I REALLY! HAVE TO GET OFF MY ASS AND GET MY LEARNERS! (and a bike)

SO! im goign to ring up tommorow and book it for next week or soon as etc.

The stupid little road learners book has nothing about bikes in it, and i know this question has been asked a billion times before!!! BUT gimme what you can remeber of the questions that are in it. I have no doubt it's pissant pathetic like most government things but wanna be double sure!

thanks people

You dont need to book for your learners. Just rock up... do the test and pay your money.

Most of the learners test is the same as the cage learners test. There might be a question in there about the penalty of not wearing a helmet etc.
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Klink.. I think it's actually changed.. I went with a mate about 3 weeks ago to get his L's and he said that there was little if any questions on general road shit... basically motorbike related.. strange considering I havn't heard of a revision for the traffic guide.
      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Wow... how do they expect people to already know this if they are not yet "LEARNIES"?
        If you can... you MUST!

Comment

yeh I know.. some were on penalties for not wearing a helmet.. if it's points, points + demerits etc etc. Others road position if on a certain type of road for the bike. and few other bike ones like type of licences which bikes are ie R-E = 250cc licence, R = open class. Sounded different to when I sat mine anyway
          Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Re: Learners Permit

The stupid little road learners book has nothing about bikes in it, and i know this question has been asked a billion times before!!!
            There were 2 pages in there that applied to bikes (2 or so questions came from this).
            The other junk they ask is common sense e.g. which way a pillion should lean? blind spots etc.

Good luck!!

Comment

i had a question like thins in mine

which bike is in the cars blind spot?

rest of the questions were like
              "does a pillion have to wear a helmet?"
              "what size motorcycle can u ride on an R-E liscence?"
              "do cagers sleep with domestic animals?"

u know usual crap

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

ANSWER: ALL OF THE BIKES ARE IN THE CAR'S BLINDSPOT!
                If you can... you MUST!

Comment

what bike?

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Thanks people just needed ot check.. been in forum for ages.. and been wanting a bike since i was 17.. so you know 5 yrs later i might get off my fat ass adn do something

oioo plus i've almost paid heap of debts off so might be able to coin up for a bike :evil:

Comment

They are ridicoulously easy questions. You get 15 questions in 15 minutes.
                      One I had was from memory...

"What do you do on gravel roads?
                      a) Swerve erratically
                      speed up and slow down constantly
                      c) slow down "

um der. :?
                      HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

the questions are simple. answers are obvious, i think it's just to weed out the people who SHOULDN'T get a license, rather than the people who should.

if i managed to get 100%, anyone can.

good luck!
                        Originally posted by vk6hgr
                        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

and when you get to the question which asks "what are the purpose of mulitnova cameras?"

a] to penalise speeding drivers with the use of photographic evidence
                          b] to raise revenue
                          c] to practice your wheelies while flippin' the birdie

ALL 3 answers are correct....
                          ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

[quote][b]

ANSWER: ALL OF THE BIKES ARE IN THE CAR'S BLINDSPOT!

If a bike was in a blind spot and no driver could see it, ..... would there be a bike at all !?! *nods in deep contemplation and thought at a supreeeemly deep spritual level*

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

If a bike was in a blind spot and no driver could see it, ..... would there be a bike at all !?!  *nods in deep contemplation and thought at a supreeeemly deep spritual level*
                              wat is the sound of one bike wheelieing ? ??
                              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                              X