Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest booze in your suburb!

Goto Boozle.com.au : Search for Australia's cheapest alcohol prices

It shows the cheapest grog in the area you nominate. You can search either by suburb or product. I'll be saving a fortune in just 1 week!
    sigpic

that has to be the coolest thing I have seen all week :awesome:

Comment

Millsy has the cheapest and best booze, I don't need no stinkin website to tell me that
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

coooooool.......cheers

Comment

the heathridge shops has a bottle-o that does me cartons of OP n coke for 75... the liquorland in the nearby beldon shops charges 110+

Comment

man, this is ooooold shit...... but yeah, cheap booze is cool

Comment

Always good to know i spose
              * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                the heathridge shops has a bottle-o that does me cartons of OP n coke for 75... the liquorland in the nearby beldon shops charges 110+
                That bottle-o rocks! I always go there to get teh booze.
                I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

ooOOoOo becks for $39.95 the more i drink the more i save!
                  Originally posted by Bendito
                  If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                    +1 on that
                    Originally posted by kyliejane
                    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                    Originally posted by harns
                    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                      Millsy has the cheapest and best booze, I don't need no stinkin website to tell me that
                      Too true, and its walking distance to my house!

Comment

taz's water is the cheapest booze
                        A site all parents should check regulary
                        http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post

i ahve about 2 cartons of imported becks in my shed
                          yum yum
                          If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Boozle is CRAP! Well not as good as people seem to think anyway - sure check it occasionally to look for specials you didn't know about but don't expect them to always show the cheapest price - they don't.

Does not contain a good list of stores.

Example: BWS Bayswater in King William Street does Jim Beam cans 24 pack for $55 as a regular price - they are NEVER listed on Boozle and often Boozle shows the cheapest price for these as $63.95 at a number of stores.

This is an ongoing example that I have emailed them (Boozle) about this on a few occasions and never got a response. I even had a friend of mine that knows the guy that runs it ring him to tell him this but nothing ever changed.

There are other examples week to week and specials that never make it to Boozle but the one above you can check any time. Walk into BWS on King William Street and see for your self. $55 per carton every day price for Jim Beam (white) and cola cans.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                              ... sometimes Although I haven't been in to see him for a while to stock up again. I usually buy in bulk so when the cheap prices are out I snap them up

Comment

Working...
                              X