Hypotheticly seeking opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypotheticly seeking opinions

So hypotheticly im sitting at the lights just got stopped the cars start to bunch up behind me , im looking in the rear view mirror and see a skinnyish sort of dorky looking guy hop out of his car , i keep looking cause hypotheticly im curious , anyway not long after i see 2 cavedwellers step out of there commonwhore and walk up to said geeky guy , one neanderthal gives the geek a smack upside the head hypotheticly ! Without putting any real thought into what i was doing i got out of my truck grabbing my 2 foot long wheel brace and hypotheticly yell out " oi get back in your car ' or something to that affect hypotheticly there may have been a cursive or 5 . I get told to fuckoff and mind my own bizzness at which point i hypotheticly lifted my wheel brace into view and scratch my shoulder with it and yell back get into you fuckin car you dont hit no one assholes , im not sure if it was my scary skinny pysical pressence or the wheel brace that convinced them but they got back into the car and i turned back towards my truck as the lights had been green for a bit , once back and moving i noticed the low IQ fucktards follow the geek for a bit , still trying to intimidate the poor bastard , the geek turned of shortly after i figure to get away from the chromaggs .

Anyway i have a question HYPOTHETICLY was that a stupid thing to do or could i have gotten into trouble legally for it ?
    Hypotheticly

PS ; i know a can spell i dont care im not very bright but i can drive heavy objects
    In The PSB Garage http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...vehicle&id=114
    The build/tidy thread http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...how-tos-56314/

A good question hypotheticly....can`t spell that for shit either, but I`d say you would get a medal...hypotheticly, that is...lol...
    SP RACINGis supported by:
    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

hypothetically I woulda smacked the knuckle draggers with said hypothetical piece of metal. What was their malfunction?

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENGSXR View Post
        PS ; i know a can spell

LOL
        10char
        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

It hypothetically would have been a pineapple for harbouring a deadly weapon (or something to that affect)... But the real world says "Bloody good onya!"
          * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

I didnt see what caused the incident but ( now im being car racist here ) given that they where in a tarted up commonwhore which to me is just a family shopper in drag i assume they where zipping through traffic like idiots ( cause thats what they did after the poor bastard turned off ) and he may have got in there way also there speed was well above every other road user in view after the fact .

Comment

If the cops deemed it as road rage (you were threatening/abusing someone on the road), they can confiscate your car now.

I'd say good job for standing up for the little guy, but perhaps would've been wiser to see how things panned out before jumping out of your vehicle. Light's could've gone green and everyone moved on without needing to stick your neck out.

That said, if the skinny dude got out of his car and was tempting/taunting the others, I might be inclined to let things play out entirely. If you're looking for a fight, don't expect anyone to jump in and save you if things turn to shit (within reason).

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENGSXR View Post
                given that they where in a tarted up commonwhore which to me is just a family shopper in drag .

Good on ya mate, you might of just save this bloke getting a royal flogging.

Comment

i doubt he was looking for trouble i figured he got out so as not to be flogged in the drivers seat and had room to run , and he was constantly backing away from the cavetards
                  Also "harbouring a deadly weapon " wheel brace is part of the tool kit for the truck and i was useing it to scratch my back not waving around in a threatening manner , i am not that intimidating ( cavedwellers where bigger than me and they little guy had things turned to shit both me and little guy would be laying on the side of the road hence why i grabbed it )
                  Unfortunately being on the road for 12+ hours a day i see this allot i guess this was that one time to many so i Hypotheticly snapped and did something

Comment

well done mate, so few people do such things nowadays.

No idea what it's classified as, but maybe self defence if you're trying to protect the little guy rather then just beating up the commonwhores.

Comment

This hypothetical is open to interperetation. Here's how I see it. You are coming to the aide of someone in distress. In this case you can use ANY FORCE DEEMED NECESSARY. (in capitals and all).

How I know this: Used to work at a pizza store. Our store got attacked and the manager was getting beaten up by a guy. I went at the guy with a baseball bat and because I was coming to the aide of the manager I was let off. But be careful; it doesn't take much to disarm someone and once they've dropped their tyre iron.. its yours. Scary thought but good onya for hypothetically sticking up for the bloke.

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Originally posted by Sentry View Post
                        This hypothetical is open to interpretation. Here's how I see it. You are coming to the aide of someone in distress. In this case you can use ANY FORCE DEEMED NECESSARY. (in capitals and all).

How I know this: Used to work at a pizza store. Our store got attacked and the manager was getting beaten up by a guy. I went at the guy with a baseball bat and because I was coming to the aide of the manager I was let off. But be careful; it doesn't take much to disarm someone and once they've dropped their tyre iron.. its yours. Scary thought but good on ya for hypothetically sticking up for the bloke.
                        This is fine if someone enters your home or workplace and starts something but not necessarily out in the street, in this case he could be done for threatening behaviour or carrying a weapon and if he used it it would probably been considered excessive force and aggravated assault with a weapon . I think what this person did "hypothetically was great and should be commended but unfortunately the law doesn't see it that way . You could have even been accused of inflaming the situation
                        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                        Originally posted by Phildo
                        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

This is fine if someone enters your home or workplace and starts something but not necessarily out in the street, in this case he could be done for threatening behaviour or carrying a weapon and if he used it it would probably been considered excessive force and aggravated assault with a weapon . I think what this person did "hypothetically was great and should be commended but unfortunately the law doesn't see it that way . You could have even been accused of inflaming the situation
                          Agreed, but in a situation as described above I'm sure any officer would use the aforementioned 'deemed necessary' so long as the violence wasn't excessive. Saying that, I'm not a police officer so don't quote Use your judgement depending on the situation. "Some guy on PSB told me.." wouldn't exactly hold up in court!

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Originally posted by Havago View Post

Good on ya mate, you might of just save this bloke getting a royal flogging.
                            he may have deserved it, there are some total fu*ktards out there that think they can do anything, Nothing says wake up wanker like a good smash in the face.
                            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Originally posted by Sentry View Post
                              "Some guy on PSB told me.." wouldn't exactly hold up in court!

pfft...yes it would, of course it would. This is PSB we're talkin' 'bout here. The advice found on this site is solid as a muthafucka man! Our shirts are so tough that....oh, nevermind
                              Find me on Instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X