This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate star track express

not to everyone ou there: star track express are f*#king shit, dont use them if you want to do your self and you recipiants a favour!!!! just cause i missed the drop off today, i have to wait till monday to get my package/parcel, the phone lady reckons i cant even pick it up from the Perth airport site before close.... what sort of customer service is this company running??, all they are doing is inconveinencing me and others in the same position... F*#king poo buggers!!!

So you weren't there, and you are blaming them?
    You've obviously never worked for a courier company.

Comment

read it...!
      im saying they wont even let me pick it up before close??? and thats what shits me off.... i understand they cant wait till i get home, which would be great.. but for me not to be able to 'pick it up' the day i miss the delivery??? thats poo!

Comment

It's probably company policy.
        It was the same when I was working for a courier up North.
        Used to get people coming in REALLY pissed off because they missed their delivery, going off on one at the warehouse staff.
        So they said a big "fuck you" and no one was able to pick up anymore.

Comment

Possibly it is still on the courier van and not actually at the depot for you to go and collect?

Seems a bit harsh on the couriers mate if it was just a case that you weren't in.
          Adventure before Dementia

Comment

If you missed the courier, it's probably going to be sitting in his van until the end of the day when he heads back to the depot.

edit: Beaten
            FTP

Comment

^^^ What they said.
              Coming onto a community and flogging a company like that is pretty bad form to be honest.

Comment

I missed a parcel at home (could only send it to the registered address with CC policy shit) and gave them a call to see if I could pick up. I couldn't but they did deliver it to my work first thing next day

Comment

might still be in his van but ive had an issue with star trak as well. they tried to deliver a package to my place midmorning while i was at work and when i called them up to arrange another delivery time ( as it states on their card they leave ) i was told too bad come and pick it up yourself from the depo.........unfortunately the company i order from only uses star trak
                  Last edited by cebafed; 12-10-2007, 03:34 PM. Reason: cant spell

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                    ^^^ What they said.
                    Coming onto a community and flogging a company like that is pretty bad form to be honest.
                    Hate to side with the moral majority here but, *I'm giving you the twin index finger, peeling motion "tisk tisk" gesture*.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

i'm sure they hate you too

Comment

That's why they're hiding his parcel.

That's what I'd do.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

One member was kind enough to pm with an issue he had with a particular company when i was looking in to them to use there services, this is a good route to take.

I can understand your frustration in the companies eyes you need rules though, Try to deliver to coles, woolworths, metcash miss your window thanks but you can book again.

Comment

I don'/won't use any courier companies anymore unless they guarentee they will leave my parcel on my doorstep.

I always ask the company I am purchasing from how it will be delivered, if they say by courier, I change my address so that it has to go to the Post Office that way I have access until 8pm 7 days a week.

I have been stuffed around too many times, was good when a neighbour was with Air Australia (?) I'd just give him the card and get him to bring it home for me the next day

Comment

i guess today ive learnt that i dont like the way star track express operates...
                              youd think that mabbe pick up would be at avail to customers for 1hr or somethiing at the end of the day from the depo... oh well i just gota wait 3 days till i get my parcel...

Comment

Working...
                              X