X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool disaster

Aaaaagh!
    Danm pool is coming out again tomorrow.
    This has to be the worst ever pool installation.
    Job started on 15th June 2007. Time supposed to take: 2 weeks.
    Job not yet finished: 14th October 2007.

There was an add on TV today that stated: "Buy now, installed before christmas". Pigs $%^& arse.

If this time fails I will be inserting my 80,000 litre swimming pool into their prostates with force.

Very very disappointed at their performance.

Wot happened?
    You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

fark, not again
      not like it was a cheap pool or anything either
      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

what the fuck

is this their first ever pool install or something?
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Installed before last christmas?

Comment

No, not their 1st installation.
            Cost all up over 50k.

I reckon if I don't start getting some results I may just make them an offer the can't refuse.

Comment

Gee...I hope it wasn`t filled....80000L of water is a lot for the biggest flowerbed or grassed area....
              SP RACINGis supported by:
              MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
              Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
              Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan View Post
                Gee...I hope it wasn`t filled....80000L of water is a lot for the biggest flowerbed or grassed area....
                Been filled twice now.

Comment

Bro i have a spirit level they can use..........Far out top company.... i would be getting them to check the pool structure as its the third time they have tried to level it yeah? Surely a 80000liter pool is not designed to be dug in and out so many times. And i always thought it was not good to fully empty a fiberglass pool as the weight of the soil???

BIGFELLA

Comment

lol, dude.. you should really consider getting someone else to do your pool eh

Comment

Originally posted by BIGFELLA View Post
                      Bro i have a spirit level they can use..........Far out top company.... i would be getting them to check the pool structure as its the third time they have tried to level it yeah? Surely a 80000liter pool is not designed to be dug in and out so many times. And i always thought it was not good to fully empty a fiberglass pool as the weight of the soil???

BIGFELLA
                      The dig out a bit then empty a bit, then dig a bit, then empty a bit.

Comment

I fail to see how this can end badly.

Comment

I just want it to end.

Comment

I'd be ringing somebody else, and cancelling the job with the original company. If you want to get fucked in teh arse, there's a few places in northbridge you can go to. You shouldn't have to pay for it

You don't deserve to spend tens of thousands of bucks getting fucked around. Hopefully it will an expensive lesson for the company involved.
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I cant change to someone else because of the contract. And the fact that I have already paind most of the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X