Pls help, lift needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls help, lift needed...

Anyone able to give me a lift from my place in Balga down to leeming at about 9 o'clock tonight?

of course mate.

What time will your learner ride finish? I'll just have to swing home and get the car
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

wtf is leeming? i leave osborne park at approx 8:45 tonight so could pick you up on my way home.

Comment

probably be all done by 8:30 ish, gonna keep em short until we have more light

Comment

If Barfy can't come up with the goods, gimme a hoi, I'll give you a lift.
          Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Awesome stuff.
            Barf will be on the learner ride, so I think he'll come through.
            Cheers anyway.
            Oh, BTW, taken an SXV out yet?

Comment

Nah, haven't, been busy with other stuff. I will. I don't need the temptation though, I'm fucking impulsive.
              Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Taurus?
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                  Anyone able to give me a lift from my place in Balga down to leeming at about 9 o'clock tonight?
                  I can't believe you didn't just ask me? *hmph* Fine!
                  "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Originally posted by kyliejane View Post
                    wtf is leeming? i leave osborne park at approx 8:45 tonight so could pick you up on my way home.
                    leeming is pretty much between the south street and farrington road exits off the freeway, on the east side
                    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Working...
                    X