Paintball? Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball? Anyone?

Hey Guys, Been wanting to go paint balling with some mates from work, zone 3 and psb for some time but I dont know which one goto. where do you recommend and how much roughly?

and who wants to come?

We went with Paintball skirmish, $25 entry included hotdog (was minimum 10 people, don't know if it still is). Painballs were $75 for 500 which is about what the average person goes through. I was a little trigger happy and went through 1100 paintballs

Comment

ahaha is that the one in the swan valley?
      I love riding, especially yamamas

Comment

yep, middle of summer wearing normal clothes AND overalls. I must have gone through 5 liters of water that day. Was awesome fun though

Comment

def the skirmish one. i've been there in similar circumstances ended up with huge bruises which at first were thought of as hickies (unfortunately not) which lasted for about a week but would do it again in an instant

Comment

we went there with a bunch of mechanics and it was great fun. Around 10% (I think thats what they said, maybe higher) of paintballs don't burst and they hurt good if they get you right. A couple of the guys had the skin taken off their knuckles.

Comment

bags coming along to the one in swan valley. Book it as a PSB corporate event and get discounts!!

Comment

Originally posted by simon_zx7r View Post
                def the skirmish one. i've been there in similar circumstances ended up with huge bruises which at first were thought of as hickies (unfortunately not) which lasted for about a week but would do it again in an instant
                the welts from those things are a sign of a GREAT day out
                have done the one out in the sticks - outdoor fort and all - think its on the road that heads to the York turnoff (migth be wrong it was a while ago) BUT what a blast - even if I was the only girl ......not one to be picked on tho - as some of the boys found out ! :p

Comment

That is what I was thinking. What the maxim number of people allowed to play? And when would be the best time to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
                    That is what I was thinking. What the maxim number of people allowed to play? And when would be the best time to do it?

do it on a sunday where we can go for a bit of a ride in the morning, go paintballing, ride back to pub, ride home...
                    not sure about costs, they're usually online somewhere: google.com

Comment

PB skirmish had 40 "guns" when I was there over a year ago, so 20 a side at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
                        in my entertainment values book there's a voucher for Ministry of Paintball 1300 66 16 50 - coupon is valid for Kickstarter Package (whatever that is) up to 40 people at 50% off the regular price
                        Ministry of Paintball

you're welcome to the coupon if ya wanna use it

Comment

http://www.paintballskirmish.com.au/paintball.htm - Haven't been there, but obviously one of the more popular ones
                          http://www.dashpaintball.com.au/front1.html - First time I went was there, fields are awsome, good refs, had heaps of fun (and was sore for a cpl of days after) - only problem was no flushing dunnys which may be an issue to some people
                          http://www.wanneroopaintball.com.au/ - Was looking to make a booking there... and their site is down

Prices are about the same, I'd estimate 750 rounds you would go through depending how long you last before getting hit
                          Last edited by Triton; 15-10-2007, 07:22 PM. Reason: [email protected] links, why is it doing that

Comment

Pick a date and I'll say yes or no.
                            Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Will probably come to this

would probably be a good idea to limit the numbers to a few less than the nubmer of guns they have, in case a few break or somethin
                              If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Working...
                              X