Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message from a hard working Aussie - Repost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from a hard working Aussie - Repost?

A mate just sent me this.

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my
    taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, as I work on a
    mine site of a Kalgoorlie construction project, I am required to pass a
    random urine test, with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people
    who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine
    test to get a welfare cheque because I have to pass one to earn it for
    them??

Please understand ? I have no problem with helping people get back on
    their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone
    sit on their arse drinking piss & smoking dope.

Could you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to
    pass a urine test to get a public assistance cheque?????

Tell your mate to get a job which doesn't require a urine test - like most of the rest of us.
    I really hate this kind of whiney shit.
    The amount of tax money wasted on bludgers is sweet fuck all compared to the amount our governments piss away on vote buying, unnecessary extravagances, wasteful expenditure and 'deals' with mates.
    The recent Work Place Agreements propaganda campaign cost a reported $107,000,000.
    The AWB scandal concerned over $300,000,000 of our tax money.
    John Howard goes to London to watch cricket at a cost to us of $9,000 a night - what? No foxtel at Kiribilli?
    While I'm on the subject of Kiribilli, why doesn't our PM stay at his official residence at Canberra which still has to be staffed and maintained? What's the extra cost of keeping a jet constantly refuelled and ready for the regular Sydney-Canberra run?
    How many millions is our involvement in the bullshit illegal war in Iraq costing?
    And now the Liberals are promising $34bn in tax cuts - we paid that tax, and overpaid that tax to be invested in our infrastructure to benefit us all. To improve health, education, transport systems - now they want to piss it away to buy their way back into power.
    Fuck!
    The people you are moaning about are taking the piss on a far a smaller scale.
    The truth is that most people want to work, most people want to be productive - just as you do.
    I've been on the dole and I fucking hated it. It saps your morale. I found it miserable and depressing - and I didn't smoke a single cone or joint the whole time. I drank a lot less than the national average too.
    BTW, practically all the dope smokers I know are fully employed

Tell your friend to harden the fuck up.

Comment

can you tell your mate to type in black text?

Comment

Originally posted by 19andrew59 View Post

Could you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to
        pass a urine test to get a public assistance cheque?????

This is spam message being passed around in a few different forms (public assistance cheque wtf? you mean centrelink...)

Covered before and beaten to death, I think you will find the notion that you need to be "drug free" to receive the doll is a rather stupid one. It opens up the whole "drugs are bad mmkay" debate.

Comment

have to make a choice on forum colours, looks fine with the PSB black

Comment

Originally posted by Mr John View Post
            Tell your mate to get a job which doesn't require a urine test - like most of the rest of us.
            The amount of tax money wasted on bludgers is sweet fuck all compared to the amount our governments piss away on vote buying, unnecessary extravagances, wasteful expenditure and 'deals' with mates.
            The recent Work Place Agreements propaganda campaign cost a reported $107,000,000.
            John Howard goes to London to watch cricket at a cost to us of $9,000 a night - what? No foxtel at Kiribilli?
            While I'm on the subject of Kiribilli, why doesn't our PM stay at his official residence at Canberra which still has to be staffed and maintained? What's the extra cost of keeping a jet constantly refuelled and ready for the regular Sydney-Canberra run?
            How many millions is our involvement in the bullshit illegal war in Iraq costing?
            And now the Liberals are promising $34bn in tax cuts - we paid that tax, and overpaid that tax to be invested in our infrastructure to benefit us all. To improve health, education, transport systems - now they want to piss it away to buy their way back into power.
            Fuck!
            The truth is that most people want to work, most people want to be productive - just as you do.
            I've been on the dole and I fucking hated it. It saps your morale. I found it miserable and depressing - and I didn't smoke a single cone or joint the whole time. I drank a lot less than the national average too.

+1 to all of that

There is no shortage of jobs about, most dont require a urine test. If your mate can't give up the big $$$ working in mining a spoon full of this in his breakfast cereal might help.
            Attached Files

Comment

Fuck!

Fucken hell fella, this a sore point?

Comment

Cant see it (without highlighting it) with the vbulletin skin, can barely see it on the red skin.
                No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Laika View Post
                  +1 to all of that

There is no shortage of jobs about, most dont require a urine test. If your mate can't give up the big $$$ working in mining a spoon full of this in his breakfast cereal might help.
                  I'd say he didn't write this, just passed it on. You're going to find as time goes on that this sort of testing will become more widespread than just the mining industry. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, if you want to use drugs, legal or otherwise, go for your life. As said earlier, the drugs issue has probably been done to death.

Comment

This is spam plain and simple you realise

Comment

I didn't smoke a single cone or joint the whole time. I drank a lot less than the national average too.
                      There's your problem. That's why you didn't enjoy the unemployment experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Pkunk View Post
                        This is spam message being passed around in a few different forms (public assistance cheque wtf? you mean centrelink...)

Covered before and beaten to death, I think you will find the notion that you need to be "drug free" to receive the doll is a rather stupid one. It opens up the whole "drugs are bad mmkay" debate.
                        and which doll are do you want to receive pkunt? the barbie, cabbage patch or blow up? oh wait, are you talking about the dole?
                        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by CT90 View Post
                          There's your problem. That's why you didn't enjoy the unemployment experience.
                          Always some clown that wants to play devils advocate, onya mate

Comment

Freudian slip there sorry wiggy !

Comment

Fuck!

when you pay more tax then alot of people earn it is a major piss off to see deadbeat fuckwits sitting in a pub all day laughing all the way to the next dolecheck, but on the way home they steal shit that you worked hard for and when caught plead their unemployed and doing it hard.

Fuck the lot of them, fuck em hard.

So i think a piss test is about right, and then work for dole is even better, give them the crap jobs like clean the grafity off the walls which they did because they were depressed, or pick up the ribbish on the side of the highway, or clean the old chewing gum off the sidewalk for all i care, just make the fuckers earn every cent we have to give them.

You can argue your point or state your reasons, but don't tell me to harden the fuck up because i have , thats why i work hard for a good pay.
                              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Working...
                              X