Vk commo diff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vk commo diff

Hi all I know this is a motorbike forum but does anyone have a vk v8 lsd salisbury they want to sell or know anybody who does. I"ve rang countless wreckers with no luck. Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers

I've got a VL 3.55 diff sitting in a VH (wrecking).

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Is it a salisbury diff I got one in at the moment I jus wanna drop it out and put another one in

Comment

Yeah dude, 10 bolt. You want disc to disc or just the centre?

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Disc to disc is it in good nic how much you afta

Comment

Diff is fine - discs are about average last I looked. If you want to pull it out yourself, say $100 for the drug and alcohol fund.

Comment

I'm bout to leave work now pm me your number and give ya a call bout 6.30ish if that cool

Comment

PSB: You might as well try. You may just get lucky.
                c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

really? in that case: wanted, hot 18 year old twins, for meaningless committment free kinky sex
                  "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

What about half a 72 year old?

Bobski - Phone shit the tin when you called (well actually after it fell from the balcony). PM or call me tomorrow.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                    X