Ladies Aplinestars Leathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies Aplinestars Leathers

Wondering who out there in the bike shops stock the Alpinestars one piece ladies race leathers? Im wanting to try on a set to see what size I am....I have a set of Ixon right now...would the sizings be similar?

Cheers
    FG
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

You should have tried some on when you were in Melbourne - Peter Stevens in the city has got 'em! Plus a mate of mine worked upstairs there until last saturday and I could have wangled you some discount!
    Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Originally posted by rod View Post
      You should have tried some on when you were in Melbourne - Peter Stevens in the city has got 'em! Plus a mate of mine worked upstairs there until last saturday and I could have wangled you some discount!

We got into Melbourne at 6pm Sunday night....and had to fly out 6am Monday morning...so no time to do that. Thanx for the offer though
      Originally posted by Red_is_Best
      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

The alpinestars measurments on their website are pretty spot on for the mens set. Have you checked them out for the ladies?

checking this out

Technical Apparel Size Charts | Alpinestars Inc.

it appears specific sizing for suits is missing for ladies. Wtf i swear i saw it there before...

Comment

Working...
        X