scarborough hoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scarborough hoon

took my family down to scarborough beach on sunday afternoon..had my wife and my 15 year old daughter along with her 15 year old friend,,my daughter and her friend bought a ice cream from the parlour next to the pub with the beer garden out the front,my wife and i sat and ordered fish and chips ,

next thing i know my daughter and her friend were being verbally abused by this hoon using lurid//sexual remarks that dont bear repeating,,

i asked the guy to cut it out trying to be polite as possible given the circumstances,but it only made him worse,,

i thuoght he was gonna get violent ,so we just ignored him and he went away..needless to say it spoilt our sunday afternoon....wont be going down there 4 a while ,,

That's why they call it Scabs, chief.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

There'll always be low life, bottom feeding scum I'm afraid. I think scarbs has the potential to be a nice place but unfortunately does seem to attract a lot of idiots.
      RR#55.

Comment

i live near Scarborough and since i don't work during the day i quite often go there for a swim and I hardly see any dickheads around but sometimes you do.

Comment

Speaking of the Beach, I was at Cott the other day and saw what I think was a VTR250... Was it anyone on here's?? I think it was Thursday arvo....
          c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

lukcy you did not give them a telling off how would that make you look
            I would have told them off probably punched someone or got punched
            do you think your daughter would like this

Comment

Would his daughter like a T-boning?

Probably not.

He's got a valid point - he went somewhere, somebody acted like a knob and ruined his mojo. Then he posted his experience on the forum - someone acted like a knob...

The circle of life.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

I think we already have a rant thread for this...
                c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Can I ask why he was a hoon?

Comment

Because it's a media driven be-all catch cry.

Comment

i was thinking the same thing- how is this a "hoon" matter? he wasnt doing burnouts in the street while yelling at your daughter was he?

Comment

mm. Verbal sexual comments aimed at my daughter I would get a little annoyed too. Real question is how the girls reacted. Either way: No cal for that kind of behaviour. If I saw or heard this happen I would feel obliged to gently correct the offender. In a gentle and persuasive way of course.

Comment

Yes.. as gentle as a mack truck hitting a poodle sort of gentle

Comment

The day of the mad ride, I was walking to my 4wd at around 4:30 with an armfull of shit, didnt see a car coming through the carpark.. the driver yelled out of the window "FUCKING LOOK NEXT TIME YA CUNT" (I believe hewie saw/heard the idiot as well..)

There's always gonna be lowlife shit around there, just try to ignore them.

Comment

Yeah, turds wash up onto the beach all the time. One or two are bound to make it to the carpark.

Comment

Working...
                              X