car window tinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car window tinting

show me pics of how dark you got/ pics of legal tint etc...

how often the piggies make you remove it?
    YAMAHA AUSTRALIA - FUCKING CLOWNS

I use to have 5 grade on the back window of my ute, and 15 on the sides and had no probs. A few of my mates have 10 grade all round on there commodor wagons and have had no probs. Ive also seen a customers car from ovaboost get over the pits with yellow tint with writing on it. From what i have been told from tint a car is that 35 grade is the darkest you can go legally. But i think the cops see tint as, one of those, don't fuk around on the roads and we wont fuk you over sort of things. 8)

Comment

whats this grade shit?

30% of light coming thru is legal anything less isnt..

5% will get your ass reamed. 30% looks nice (had that on my XR8)

currently on my bmw i have 18% which is perfect.. Bit hard to see backing out my driveway at night but thats it. No one can see in at night and during day its pretty much blacked out.

went to a guy in Fremantle called Shadez tint.. he did a sweet job and was cheap as, one man operation style. Also did my cousins landcruiser in 18% after that and it's come up sweet to.

Comment

been quoted 220 for a 2000 vt

Comment

sounds like the go, cost me umm 240? but i liked the idea of this guy doing as he done my mates car... better than some 16yr old kid on minimum at local window tint store not giving up a fuck and scratching my leather with tools n shit..

yer yer im a picky picky cunt

go go 18%!

Comment

5 grade is 5% of sunlight able to pass through the window.

Know a guy does tint in his garage, been doing it for over 20 years, normal car about $300 but there are no limits on what you can get put on..... mirror, colours, front window, you name it.......... 8)

Comment

5 grade is 5% of sunlight able to pass through the window.

Know a guy does tint in his garage, been doing it for over 20 years, normal car about $300 but there are no limits on what you can get put on..... mirror, colours, front window, you name it.......... 8)
              cool i will get limo tint on the windscreen then!

should be fun at night time

Comment

My mates friend has mirror tint on his front windscreen of his wrx and gets a yellow licky everytime :roll:

Comment

Working...
                X