For the Girls ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Girls ONLY

Did u girls want your own section so that you can discuss matters of cooking, cleaning and looking gorgeous in privacy?

I can even edit the forum skins so that it has a white background…. ....to match the other kitchen appliances.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

And wif the internet fridge, they wont even have to leave the kitchen...
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

*girl voice*

Yes, us ladies would love such a place.

We can organise our sleep-over parties where we all get in night gowns and have tickle fights!
      Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

What a shame that as admin, and only slighly abusing my privilages, I am the only one who will know the address!!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

*SHAVES WHOLE BODY AND GOES ON STARVATION DIET*
          YAMAHA AUSTRALIA - FUCKING CLOWNS

Comment

What a shame that as admin, and only slighly abusing my privilages, I am the only one who will know the address!!
            Wots the point of a forum if only you can use it?? :?

Oh... *remembers watching Fight Club*...
            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Sush...... your whoring the girls thread. Girls?

Comment

They're all in the kitchen making my dinner.. Thanks Jo.. I like my eggs sunny side up :twisted:

*hides* :shock:
                Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

WAT YA STILL READING FOR

go make my sandwhich bitch
                  Love
                  Nick :twisted:

Comment

HAHA I lub you too Chook!

*adds laxatives to ChOOkiE's drink*
                    Dinner's ready!
                    :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway...
                    A girls section would be nice. Im sure there are some seemingly embarasing things we would like to discuss, and rides we would like to post.

Deej, does this mean you would need to personally meet each of the ladies - just to make sure she isnt a he??

Comment

Deej, does this mean you would need to personally meet each of the ladies - just to make sure she isnt a he??  

So Deej.....how you gonna be sure?
                      sigpic

Comment

No, as much as I'd love to, I would sugest I set up a Usergroup and give Group Admin rights to an active PSB girl. She would then give Usergroup access to an individual after she has confirmed, by whatever means the Group Admin would think nessisary (grab test, adams apple flick, lezo sex romp, or just plain meeting them) that she is in fact a 'she' and not Pacman dressed up in his favourite frock.

Comment

But!.. Oh... fine.

*removes garter*
                          Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

No, as much as I'd love to, I would sugest I set up a Usergroup and give Group Admin rights to an active PSB girl. She would then give Usergroup access to an individual after she has confirmed, by whatever means the Group Admin would think nessisary (grab test, adams apple flick, lezo sex romp, or just plain meeting them) that she is in fact a 'she' and not Pacman dressed up in his favourite frock.
                            what a great idea :!: and just to remain positive with this suggestion, I will offer my services FOC as the "She/he tester" by whatever means you choose( sexually of course )

* Ahh, sits back and waits for phone call *

*still waiting*

*any minute now*

*waiting*

*oh sod you lot then *

:oops:

Comment

mmm a penis envy section.

comon girls u know u love em

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Working...