X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont do your own welding...

Drag Video Here

Lol..

damn? is that all you've got to say for yourself?
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

bahaha

At least it was a fairly clean break and he can just weld it back together

when they tried that on mythbusters it was really hard and they had to cut some of the suspension off.
      Wes

Comment

I reckon some bolts snapped.

Most of that shit would be bolted on, not welded...
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Looks like aproper redneck to me. They don't bother with fancy screws, and welding is waaaay beyond them.

I bet that thing was held together with fencing wire and duct tape.
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Or non-high-tensile bolts from the local hardware store...
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
              Or non-high-tensile bolts from the local hardware store...
              Right there Then he goes home to the trailer park and tells his cousins his V8 is so hard core it spat the diff out.
              "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

is all i can say

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't get out dressed in Shorts and thongs?
                  I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Working...
                  X