Short men 'are more likely to be pedophiles'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short men 'are more likely to be pedophiles'

SHORT men are more likely to be sexually attracted to children than their taller peers, according to a new Canadian study of the biological roots of pedophilia.
    Short men 'are more likely to be pedophiles' | NEWS.com.au

182cm

Right handed.

IQ 136.

I have eyeballed a few 17 year old school girls.
    Last edited by CitizenD; 23-10-2007, 11:08 AM.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

The same scientific team previously found that pedophiles "have lower IQs, are three times more likely to be left-handed, failed school grades significantly more frequently, and suffered more head injuries as children."
    Duh...
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

....What a bizarre study

why were they testing them rather than kicking them
      Last edited by taint; 23-10-2007, 11:10 AM.

Comment

The same scientific team previously found that pedophiles "have lower IQs, are three times more likely to be left-handed, failed school grades significantly more frequently, and suffered more head injuries as children.
        I knew it.
        This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

far out, any short left handed people here stay away when I have children.....hehe
          Originally posted by kyliejane
          benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
          Originally posted by harns
          Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Short men don't have the pleasure of looking down ladies tops, of course they're going to be angry and touch kids/find religion.

Comment

must be careful of kids when bunyack's around:p
              "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Now we know why they call him bumcrack...

Comment

The same scientific team previously found that paedophiles "have lower IQs, are three times more likely to be left-handed, failed school grades significantly more frequently, and suffered more head injuries as children.".
                  remember guys - dont hit the baby.......it will make him a paedophile.

Comment

Shit, I received no less than seven concussions playing rugby (and associated misbehaviour.)

That probably explains my predilection to watching cartoons.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Barfie ..... we see you !!!

Ok does that study account for people in wheelchairs ?. I mean short , and SHORT ... are two different things. Forget the fact i live opposite a high school, but shit i dont need that rep.

Comment

High school is fine, technically you'd be a hebophile so you're safe (ish).

Pervert.

Comment

oh fuck, I'm doomed!

I'm a lefty too, fuck!
                          I also have a giant dent in my head from a head injury I sustained as a child.
                          3 strikes and I'm out!

Oh well, might as well get this over with and out of the way. Anyone need a babysitter? Girls only please, I'm not gay!
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                            Girls only please, I'm not gay!
                            Of you're course not. That'd just be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                              oh fuck, I'm doomed!

I'm a lefty too, fuck!
                              I also have a giant dent in my head from a head injury I sustained as a child.
                              3 strikes and I'm out!

Oh well, might as well get this over with and out of the way. Anyone need a babysitter? Girls only please, I'm not gay!
                              I always wondered why your anklet started buzzing whenever you walked past a school.

Comment

Working...
                              X