where are all the bitches at????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are all the bitches at????

goin on a ride tinight and wanted to see some eye candy any one got any ideas???
    TIP: if you get pulled over by a young copper let him play with your bike, its amazing what you can get away with

Get a large wad of cash, they can smell it a mile away.

Comment

ok no problemo anyone know where there are some cheap tarts then?
      TIP: if you get pulled over by a young copper let him play with your bike, its amazing what you can get away with

Comment

scabs, or if you want really cheap try the street corners in balga

Comment

local brothel/strip club?

Comment

this is goin downhill really quick

does scarbs have any life in it tonight????

as for balga i grew up there and moved out never visiting that hole again no matter how cheap they are

strippers aint open on tues either brothel out of the question i want a few bevvies and a perve thats all

Comment

wow...calling woman bitches...I can tell you would do really well with the ladies.
              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                ok no problemo anyone know where there are some cheap tarts then?
                Bitches ... cheap tarts ... elenbrook. I see ... and you wonder why your looking ?

Good luck with that eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                  wow...calling woman bitches...I can tell you would do really well with the ladies.

got my own

just after a perve and a beer with a mate

and dont usually call them bitches perhaps should have rant in rant thread

Comment

could always try the voodoo lounge in the city? i suggest you chain ur bike to a pole though!!

Comment

got my own
                      Course you do bro ... course you do.

Comment

ok poofie not gonna get into an insult match coz i know ya damn good at it

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                          scabs, or if you want really cheap try the street corners in balga
                          They may be cheap, but you have trouble seeing them on dark corners unless they smile.

Comment

this is goin downhill really quick
                            Agreed, from the first post even.
                            such comment
                            wow
                            many post

Comment

you up for a pedal round town desmo

Comment

Working...
                              X