The Honda Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Honda Shop

Are they decent guys? Anyone there good to talk to?
    Thinking of going down there this week to look at some 2nd hand VFR800's they've got in stock.

desmo.........
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

i did say "decent"

Comment

A lack of decent guys to talk to has never stopped me visiting any motorcycle shop that had a bike I was interested in buying.

But yeah, it's good to have a PSBer (Desmogod) working at the Honda Shop.
        "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

Wait till Saturday, go and see Krusty.

Or you could see Desmo. Just don't bring your wife, or kids, or pets, or anyone with a weak heart.

PS. I love Desmo, he's actually pretty bloody good at his job. Even if he wasn't a friend I'd still recommend him.
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Theres a Black VFR800 at Rick Gills atm.

Comment

Forget the fact that Desmo works there , its the only Honda Dealer i deal with or go to.

Honda Shop +1

Comment

Nothing wrong with Gillys either

Kev works there
                I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

And Dingle now, too?
                  "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Seem like a good bunch to me.

Its clear to me that desmo enjoys his work, too (putting bikes away, lol)
                    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Hi Sage, Have a chat to Paul from Rick Gills as he's a good bloke

Comment

yeah, been down there a few times, but didn't fancy their ones they had. saw some that honda shop have online @ autotrader & their website that looked the goods, just gonna go down see if they're still there and check them out firsthand. (and i want the bright red version, not black - red goes faster!! )

Comment

Pop in and say hi
                          I can't speak for others experiences at the Honda shop, but I'll do everything I can for you.

Comment

I bought my bike from there a couple of years ago. When I say buy I swapped my 2nd hand Mitsubishi Mirage for a brand new VTR250. I'd say they were decent guys, I can't remember the guy's name though.

But yeah, they're good, with a good range of bikes in stock.

Tim.
                            sigpic

Comment

I bought my CBR from THS well before Desmo ever started working there, also my ex's old man regulrarly goes to there to try and order parts for his 1972 Honda CB350 and theyve always looked after him.

Ill still go there if Im looking for something for myself or my bike, Ill just make sure that they dont let desmo near my bike if Im leaving it there.
                              In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Working...
                              X