Fellow Driver Down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow Driver Down.

As some of you may know I am a harness racing driver.

Five weeks ago tomorrow a felow driver had an accident and slipped into a coma.

He's my age (approaching 22) we went through reinmens school at the same time as me and is a friend of the family and above all a good kid.

My thoughts go out to the family I hope you pull through Richard we are all barracking for you again, this time your life is the race.

I guess i just want people to be careful take each day as a blessing.
    Last edited by Satan1; 23-10-2007, 09:02 PM.

Thoughts are with you and your mate shane1.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I hope your friend pulls through. Best wishes to the family.

Comment

wow harness racing - thats pretty cool mate. Very sorry to hear about your mate, hope he's back in the saddle (maybe that should be seat?) soon. Best of luck.

Comment

Thanks guys its been kind of playing on my mind the last five weeks, I guess thats why i wasn't too upset with my bike getting stolen I kept it in perspective.

The news so far is not good he came off the meds last thursday but as yet has not woken, Dr's have been good fingers are crossed.

Comment

Richard Polak still hasn't woken.

I hope today being melbourne cup day we finally get some good news.

Life sucks sometimes.

Comment

Hope he pulls through mate
              10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

Richard Polak.....geez that name sounds familiar, but i cant place it.

again, best wishes.

Comment

Working...
                X