Post your best PM's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your best PM's!

I've recieved some corkers, trust me, but this one I got last night, from someone I don't know, who has a total of 4 posts, mad me laugh.
    Love the composition and spelling.

Originally posted by Some Maggot
    why do u comment on everything, u r a fukhead..seriously!
    So, post your best!

Sounds like a nice way to start the day :awesome:

Comment

What the hell,
      I like the off the cuff comments make the day go quicker

Citd should have some good ones!
      Last edited by Satan1; 26-10-2007, 12:04 PM.

Comment

ahahahahaha

This should get good.

I have some funny pm's from people complaining I am not replying to email's quick enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Some Spanker Entitled Look forward to a chat
          You have excelled as a total cockhead - look forward to the day you show your face

Go buy a scooter and get some lessons

Some Spanker
          And After a reply, got this

Originally posted by Same Spanker
          Originally posted by Hired_Goon
          Interesting Spanker, coz there are quite a few people with the very same opinion of you.

I can come down and see you anytime if that is a threat?

werdz snipped for easy reading

Cheers
          HG
          As I said YOU are a cockhead - believe you troll the same self righteous crap on Perth riders as well - do you have a job. If so get of the forums and do us all a favour
          See you soon
          Cheers Spanker

Left me feeling unloved.
          To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.

Originally posted by PSB Forum Software
          Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod
            Last night was magic.

I never knew I could feel this way for another man.

zuh!!!

Comment

I think deej will win this one hands down somehow ...

piss funny too Davey :LOL:

Comment

This thread needs CitD contribution. Also:

Do you have stairs in your house?

Comment

All of my PMs are sentiments of fondness and messages of good will.....

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                    I've recieved some corkers, trust me, but this one I got last night, from someone I don't know, who has a total of 4 posts, mad me laugh.
                    Love the composition and spelling.

So, post your best!
                    But...but.... I thought you and the maggot (that was in Cit D's signature...now removed) got along very well?
                    Actually, seeing as how Cit d has removed it...there goes the purpose of my comment.

As you were.
                    Originally posted by Viper
                    I'm probably fucking something up.
                    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                    Administrator

Comment

Ive only ever had one abusive and threatening PM. In my early days a long time schizophrenic member decided to take the opportunity to abuse me. Cant even remember what it was about.....but it sure helped me decide what a total fuck head he was/is.
                      Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

This came one day unexpectedly from a bike shop employee, who will obviously remain anonymous.

Here is the bit I can quote without giving too much away:

I'm with you on the Peoples who jump up and down.... Half these people are fuck wits anyway! I feel like smacking these people sometimes when these retartd's come to our shop and piss and whine.. I read this or I read that..

edit: Does anyone remember cyclone? Now he sent me some absolute winners, but I seem to have accidentally deleted them.
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Some maggot

Roost, I don't often ask for things, but can ... CitizenD be given a big fucking hit around the head... If I go I want that fuck banned from commenting on my death, insensitive prick he is. I found those comments in there obnoxious and purely antagonistic.

There you go Steve.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel View Post
                            This thread needs CitD contribution. Also:
                            I am protected.
                            such comment
                            wow
                            many post

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Steve View Post
                              But...but.... I thought you and the maggot (that was in Cit D's signature...now removed) got along very well?
                              Actually, seeing as how Cit d has removed it...there goes the purpose of my comment.

As you were.

But I do like his new sig actually....in german no less. And I do agree with it.
                              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X