wow that made me hard!
    The Equity Crowd
    Marketing, Websites, Business Development

Comment

I am really confused by this one;

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, twisty roads
        Originally posted by kyliejane
        benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
        Originally posted by harns
        Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Perhaps; a walkway?

Perhaps, perhaps.....per-haps?

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Turfie View Post
            Had a look if it was a repost.. Either way looks like fun

What's with the green shit on the road?

Comment

It looks like a couple of those roads have "keep on your side" colours.
              This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

that one reminds me of a slot car track
                As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

I think these are mostly Japanese roads, teh one where the tunnel into the water is in Tokyo bay, which is really cool to scream along, a bit pricey though as it's a toll road. Some of the others look like Japanese countryside.

Some fo the Japanese cages would lvoes this as well. I would kill for some of that action in the GTR..
                  [Y]

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel View Post
                    It's not that fancy non-skid bitumen stuff that's getting installed at various traffic lights here?

Comment

that stuff is great! non skid = better stoppi.... i mean um improved braking....yeah.
                      As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

I thought the one with the road going into the water was in Europe....

Either way, really cool idea, what do you do when you need to cross water that's too big for a bridge and a tunnel? You compromise....
                        c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Originally posted by Scoundrel View Post

Recycled Kawasaki for extra grip.
                          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                          Its the little things that make the difference
                          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I thought this thread was going to consist of stuff like:

"quit and give your jobs to somebody else"

or

"die in a fire"

etc..
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                            X