Icon clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon clothing

anyone bought a Icon Daytona jacket? Or does anyone in Perth stock them? I want to buy one of the jackets, but want to check sizing and fit first, as according to their sizing chart i fit into 2 or 3 different sizes.

supposedly i'd be an XL on their chart, but my Dri-rider is an 3XL. tempted to get the 2XL to be safe, but don't want to look like a friggin snowman if it's too loose and blows up!

Icon

I have an Icon daytona but its size M. Youre welcome to come over and try if you think it'll help, not sure if it will tho
    gresh
    the universe is hostile

Comment

heh don't think that would fit!!

did you go off the size chart and how close was the fit?

Comment

I've got one of the Icon Retro Daytona jackets in a M

According to the sizing chart i used I fell right between a M & L and one of the reasons I wanted a new jacket was because my old one was too big and would inflate at speed on the bike so I went for the M .. and its a perfect fit.. Snug with the winter thermal liner in and comfy and relaxed without it (but still very well fitted).

I didn't find anyone in Perth stocking them when I was looking (feb) so I bought mine from the US and saved myself $280AU on what the eastern states stores were advertising them for.

Sizing chart I used .. Icon Sizing Charts

Comment

thanks. my chest is 45" and my arms are 34" which puts me smack into the L size, but i'm kinda amazed at that since i ain't exactly small (6'2", 115kg, wear size 40 jeans, XXL shirts, 3XL dri-rider jackets, etc). i'm just worried i'll get it and it'll be too small. they'll take it back and swap it, only at 2 x $80 shipping costs... not nice.

Comment

You're looking at a 2xl I'd say. Icon tend to make short jackets too, so if you're long in the torso or carrying a bit extra they'll ride up a bit.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
              You're looking at a 2xl I'd say. Icon tend to make short jackets too, so if you're long in the torso or carrying a bit extra they'll ride up a bit.
              yeah, that's what i thought too.

oh well, if it doesn't fit there may be a new Icon jacket in the For Sale section!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Sage View Post
                heh don't think that would fit!!

did you go off the size chart and how close was the fit?
                I did the sensible thing and appealed to someone on psb to let me try theirs on

Someone let me, it was M and it fitted. Score!
                the universe is hostile

Comment

Working...
                X