Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya from Middle East

Hiya folks,

Just thought I would pop in and say hello. Work is keeping me busy over here. Things are going on and we all pretty much doing well except for the few events that have happened recently.

Since I have been here, I have noticed more days our flag has been at 1/2 mast than at full mast. Each time one of the 4 countries (US,UK,CANADA,AUS) looses a soldier the flag is at half mast .... again today this was the case .

Its getting pretty cold here now .. this morning it felt like about 2C .. friggin freezzzing ...

Will pop in later one and say ello agian and all ... Take care everyone, ride safe and I can't wait to be home with you all .

Gustav.

Keep ur head clear and come back safe.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

as FG said, look after yourself mate!

I have huge respect for what you boys and girls do for our country - whether i agree with the decision the soldiers go or not doesn't change my view on what you folks do for everyone back home.

Comment

2 degrees? that aint cold, weve already seen -4 here in Kazakhstan, and expecting -40 at some point in the middle of winter, Id love if it only got to 2 degrees haha.

Seriously though, thats the only thing Im envious about, stay safe over there.
        In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Ooh, bring me back a toy!

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Look after yourself and your buddies Gustav.

Maybe convince the commanders to NOT lower the flags to half mast, that way it will demoralise the 'enemy' rather than them getting confidence from seeing the flags at half-mast so often.

No disrespect intended to the fallen, but I keep thinking that the flags at half-mast is too visible a sign to your opponents.
            Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphen View Post
              Look after yourself and your buddies Gustav.

Maybe convince the commanders to NOT lower the flags to half mast, that way it will demoralise the 'enemy' rather than them getting confidence from seeing the flags at half-mast so often.

No disrespect intended to the fallen, but I keep thinking that the flags at half-mast is too visible a sign to your opponents.
              I'm sure they have intteligence fficers to think of that. Umm actually I've worked with a few he lights may be on but there busy watching CNN and Newstopia............... good suggestion Gryphen!
              Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Take care, now go shoot me some ay-rabs.

Comment

Come back now, y'hear?

Comment

Pics or Ban?

Oh wai...
                    (ACA just run a story over here gustav with some pics some solidier left on a camera which they forgot when they moved out )

Good to hear your keeping on, stay safe and watch out for the Blackwater Mercs

Comment

Hey all,
                      Things are pretty good here right now ... the work is keeping us busy but all in all I've aclimatised to the area here .. Yea, its only just getting to winter in December and by then is gunna be reallly friggin cold. "The Australian Army" has ISSUED Extreme Cold weather Gear ... WTF ... When they issue that crap .. hahah .. yea well . .. its going to be good to have it!!! haha

I've tried to put a few pics up but Im having problems getting onto a site where I can link them. If anywone can help me (ie, if I emial to you and you stick em up somwhere and link em for me .. email me - [email protected]) ..

Apart from that ... having an interesting time here ... lots of dust and crap like that ... oh btw .. for an overseas holiday .. think of somewhere else other than where I am ...

OH YEA! I found out yesterday, im coming home after this ... I mean really coming home! Im being POSTED to Perth!!! Woohooo! so I will be able to meet all the crew since Ijoined up 3 yrs ago .. and start riding again!!!!!

Catch you all later on ... ride safe!

Gustav

Comment

Hi all,

I have worked out the images .. here are two, taken about 2 weeks ago ...

Gustav.

Comment

BF2... for real!!

Be safe dood.
                          Originally posted by vk6hgr
                          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Stay safe mate, hope you come home in quick order.

Comment

is that the all important crotch plate armour apron i see?

stay safe
                              im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Comment

Working...
                              X