Daise - come home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daise - come home!

We were talking the other day, about how nothing was organised for sexpo, and nothing for the red bull air race.

We are missing out on giggling at dildos and excessive sunburn because you have deserted us! We need our activities director back, we are too pitiful to do things ourselves.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Speak for yourself. Im too busy to even attend said organised events atm :p

Besides, Daise smells, better she stays on the other side of the world where one can't smell her

Comment

Already PMed her to mention said conversation, BF.

Who's organising the Red Bull Air Race, then? Seeing as the trackday is on Sunday, better make it the Saturday, then.
      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
      In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
      Amen, brother. Amen.
      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

nawww, shucks

I miss everyone, I honestly do.

There are times when the homesickness hits hard, but PSB and my mates are only a couple of clicks away.

It's already been three months (!!!) so not tooooooo long till I come home.

If you really want me to organise things, I can. Just pm me details and I'll copy and paste it in a new thread :p
        Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Make this, daise?

:p
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

can't. moving to my new swanky £340/week pad :p

and you just miss your BF2 wing-person

Comment

Originally posted by Daise View Post
              can't. moving to my new swanky £340/week pad :p

geesus! whs living the high life then?
              As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Daise View Post
                It's already been three months (!!!) so not tooooooo long till I come home.
                WTF.... Damn and here I was hoping it was permanent

Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

The first time I met Daise was at last years Air Race. She was in a Bikini with a cast/brace on her leg and was the only sensible person to bring suncream with her!
                  Ended up drinking at the Stamford after, as it was the only place with shade!!

wow the year has flown, as has the last 3 months. Hurry home Daise, we do miss you

Comment

Originally posted by Grantlington View Post
                    geesus! whs living the high life then?
                    lol it's an awesome place though. living above a restaurant, high security, and opposite a tube station. second floor with a balcony.

Comment

Pics.
                      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                      Amen, brother. Amen.
                      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

move in on Saturday :p

Comment

Working...
                        X