Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Bull Planes landing outside my window again :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bull Planes landing outside my window again :)

Photo's when they stop

been listening to them and wondering when you were going to give up your perfect viewing posts.

Comment

Last edited by Stoneville; 31-10-2007, 01:23 PM.

Comment

I only see one photo, i do believe photos were mentioned :p

Comment

They were practising over near woodman point yesterday while I was working. Cool

Comment

Great photos, can only see them near the narrows from where i am....

Comment

I can't wait to go on the weekend. pity my bike won't be up and running. will have to deal with the traffic like everyone else in the cage.
              Originally posted by kyliejane
              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
              Originally posted by harns
              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond View Post
                Great photos, can only see them near the narrows from where i am....
                You that far away from your bike?? I thought you were going to RBA or something.

Ooops home time, gotta take young Keith for a ride - um rephrase I'm shadowing young Keith on the way home

Comment

wow.. what a nice view! I didnt go last year, but im hoping i can go this weekend.
                  Fnigers crossed the weather stays nice & sunny!

Comment

Yeh - the other end of town, i parked there cos its free and its a once-off

Comment

Stoney, no wonder you never get any work done, with a horrible view like that. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by TORQ View Post
                        Stoney, no wonder you never get any work done, with a horrible view like that. Sheesh.
                        I have a similar view but I can't see where they take off from. It was great watching them doing loops and things, very distracting! I can see the pontoons on the river, watched those being built so when they are flying through those inflatable thingys it'll be good to watch.

If any of you are home during the day head down to langley park to watch or anywhere that has a view of the city and swan.

They fairly close to the causeway - so watch out when riding over it because the car drivers are a bit wobbly trying to watch the planes.

Go ahead and play the blues if it'll make you happy.

Homer Simpson

Comment

Ive been under a rock...when is it? this weekend?
                          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Red Bull Air Race 2007

The race takes place on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 November, with the Qualifying Round on Saturday and the Finals on Sunday.

Where to watch the race
                            The best viewing point for the Red Bull Air Race is at Sir James Mitchell Park located on the South Perth foreshore.

Sir James Mitchell Park, on the South Perth foreshore, will be the best vantage point to soak up the action, adrenaline and atmosphere, with the ‘racetrack’ in the skies stretching from the Narrows Bridge to the Causeway.

Eight giant video walls will be stationed at various locations around the river with commentary throughout the Red Bull Air Race but if you can’t make it to one of the live activated sites, you can also tune your radios in to 106.5 FM to listen to all the action.

The Pit Lane Walk
                            Get up close to the aircraft and maybe even spot the pilots in their Hangars with a free Pit Lane Walk to be held at Langley Park on the morning of Saturday, 3 November from 10am to 11.30am.

Go ahead and play the blues if it'll make you happy.

Homer Simpson

Comment

*Sits and waits for the Hornet to pass overhead*
                              sigpic
                              Fader, Bruder, Sohn.

Comment

Working...
                              X