Decent hotels in Perth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent hotels in Perth?

Okay, I've searched a bunch of the internets, but it's hard to really get a feel for anything by looking at their ten-minute website.

We'll need a hotel in Perth next month for four nights, don't really want to blow much more than $100 a night.

Any recommendations, or anybody in the biz?

Cheers muchly.

**edit: because I'm a god-damn moron and didn't mention where we'd be going...

Ideally somewhere near the CBD / domestic airport. There's a bunch of places along the highway between the airport and the city, but I'm a little worried about booking one of them, rocking up and finding it to be a roach motel...
    such comment
    wow
    many post

location?
    CBD or suburbs?

Comment

Sorry Shmoo, I'm a clown and forgot that little important detail :p
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

yeah I'm pretty terrified of those Great Eastern Highway motels too

jump on Last minute accommodation, flights & holidays. Save up to 70%.
        chuck in your dates and what not and it will show up all the places in and around Perth. Usually pretty good discounts off the standard "rack rates" of the hotels. You might have to scroll down a fair way as there may not to too many in the $100 per night price bracket.

edit: ^^^ doesnt really help you get an idea of the hotels, but is good for best prices anyway.

Comment

Awesome site, hotel found and booked

Thanks dude, tried a few dozen different hotel finding services but had not come across that one before. Found a nice joint in the middle of the city for $105 a night, down from $180
          such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

So are you going to tell us which one, so we can make sure one of the rides goes past making lots of noise?
            Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Cameron, the Flag hotel is one on the Grt East Hwy strip, my mother-in-law loves it, and she's fussy! It has a pool and a nice little restaurant we visit with the kids when they are here. Just don't dismiss it if the price is right. Flag

Comment

Flag is pretty good a little more upmarket and a tad over you buget the Pensiular self contaned apartments south perth.
                Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

when andwhats you price limit, might be able to "burswood" you up ;P
                  "Redlines are merely suggestions"
                  "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

Working...
                  X