Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowgirl and 13 year old student make a run for mexico!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowgirl and 13 year old student make a run for mexico!

Police seek Nebraska teacher, 25, and 13-year-old boy - CNN.com

you're so mean davey
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

whaaaaaaaaaat? what i dooo??

Comment

*staying outta this one*
        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

I saw it before the edit! bwahahahhahaaaaaaa

You're spot on the money
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

the title isnt edited
            If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

hahaha, davey's trying to frantically to back outta this, but he cant. i wanna be a fly on the wall next to you see tash, cos i reckon you're gonna get a flogging. from a girl.
              "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Shit, sorry CG but it's looking bad.

Comment

For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

hehe, barfy's sig really is appropriate for this thread. do ya reckon tash will be a slapper or puncher when she next see's davey?

Comment

Hahaha... I think she'll be a slapper AND a puncher... and I want tickets!!
                      R Legal and loving it

Comment

hahaha ahwell.

no offense intended Tash

Comment

She does look kinda familiar...

Comment

Originally posted by Kali View Post
                            Hahaha... I think she'll be a slapper AND a puncher... and I want tickets!!
                            ^^^WKS^^^
                            Whole world of hurt coming your way davey, damn funny though!

Wonder what odd's I'll get down the bookies for the wooping your gonna get mate? :p
                            Designed by a Genius.
                            Built by Craftsmen.
                            Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

Oooooh, did she 'get' you today, Davey?

If I had seen this thread before this morning I would have reminded her.
                              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                              Amen, brother. Amen.
                              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Working...
                              X