Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redbull Air Race - Saturday Pic's

RedBull Air Race - Saturday Pic's.

Here's some happy snaps from saturday's Redbull Air Race.

More here: Clicky

Can't take pic's at the PSB day due to a busted knee so will get some more interesting ones tomorrow.
    sigpic

nice pics dude.

ps. Love how our state government puts funds into worthwhile projects such as "PERTH" signage to look like try hard Hollywood'ers. pfft

Comment

We got rid of the WRC for this crap? honestly, id rather see the 4 bangers hammer around in the country, than the stunt planes over the river
      Hot air balloons, the gentleman's escape vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Seldo View Post
        We got rid of the WRC for this crap? honestly, id rather see the 4 bangers hammer around in the country, than the stunt planes over the river
        No. Labour dropped the WRC to keep the Greens happy.
        (That's what I hear from high up in the WASCC anyway.)

But that's another argument for a different thread.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it's awesome. Anything WA can do to increase tourism and put us on the map. I just hope we don't lose it, but me thinks Sydney with a curcuit under the bridge or something will win after next year, cos we only locked it in for 3 years.
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
            I think it's awesome. Anything WA can do to increase tourism and put us on the map. I just hope we don't lose it, but me thinks Sydney with a curcuit under the bridge or something will win after next year, cos we only locked it in for 3 years.
            No chance of any thing other than a boat being aloud under the Harbour Bridge.

edit: nice pic's.
            I cant wait, going there tomorrow.

Comment

Great shots, thanxs for posting them. I for one am also disappointed we lost the wrc but this is at least something and there are alot of people that are into planes. It is something different and you have to admire there skill level its amazing . Hats off to anyone that can master a discipline like that.

Comment

damn dugy, those are great, and a fantastic example for people learning to shoot.

Notice how there isn't a single shot of a plane against a blue sky, Dugy has put a background in every shot, to give context to the planes. You instantly look at one, and instead of thinking "hrmm, that's a plane...doing something", you immediately see it's a shot of the air race.

For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Great shots Dugy.

And who cares what the event is WRC or RBAR? Or anything else for that matter! Its great to see that Perth still puts stuff like this on and gets its fair share of the tourist $$$

Comment

Working...
                  X