SLR cameras, found a great website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLR cameras, found a great website

Having just bought my first slr Im coming to terms with just how much shit Im suddenly expected to know. Tripped over this today, great site

Building a digital SLR system: Looking at the Canon Digital Rebel XTi, Nikon D40, Nikon D80, and EOS 5D cameras - photo.net
    the universe is hostile

Digital Camera Reviews and News: Digital Photography Review: Forums, Glossary, FAQ is also great

Comment

I love my SLR!! You'll have fun.

Comment

fun? Here is what I have learned so far. After forking out big on the initial purchase, apparently the kit lens is not so good. So I need a lens. Actually scratch that because it turns out that no 1 lens will do everything (youdve thought someone wouldve figured out how to make one by now?). I need two lenses at least. And some filters, you gotta have filters or you might as well stay in bed, stead of getting up at dawn so you can take landscapes when the light is juuuust perfect. Now I need to get with the photochop ninjitsu, cos even after all that the levels are still out of whack right. Bah, maybe its like learning to drive and it gets easier :p
        the universe is hostile

Comment

Originally posted by greshaki View Post
          fun? Here is what I have learned so far. After forking out big on the initial purchase, apparently the kit lens is not so good. So I need a lens. Actually scratch that because it turns out that no 1 lens will do everything (youdve thought someone wouldve figured out how to make one by now?). I need two lenses at least. And some filters, you gotta have filters or you might as well stay in bed, stead of getting up at dawn so you can take landscapes when the light is juuuust perfect. Now I need to get with the photochop ninjitsu, cos even after all that the levels are still out of whack right. Bah, maybe its like learning to drive and it gets easier :p

yeh its good like that aint it

Comment

hehe yeah its awesome getting a DSLR hey. theres just SOO much to learn

But when you take photos like this it makes all worthwhile

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f20/eoi-learn-how-to-take-better-photos-42019/3
            Wes

Comment

it's just like a bike.

it's great on it's own, but all the aftermarket stuff makes it HOTNESS!

Comment

Working...
              X