Clear All

• Ben Cousins

Missed what was on the breaking news but what's he done this time

returned home??
    Dead Man's Hand
    Internationational Porter Protection Group
    Just call me Pat

Comment

The AFL charged him with bringing the game into disrepute, which would allow them if he is found guilty to ban him from ever playing again.
      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Its all good he has made a new movie.
        Last edited by Satan1; 09-11-2007, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I think it is something about a cocaine bender over in LA

Comment

Cousins spent 'lost days' in hospital
            According to the official call sheet, Ms Ela told the operator "a 29-year-old male on cocaine was not acting right, but (was) breathing and unconscious".
            But police have apparently closed the book on the case, despite admissions from Susie Ela that cocaine was being used at her apartment since the day Cousins arrived in the US.

Comment

aarrgh.
              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                aarrgh.
                hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                  aarrgh.
                  Thanks for your insight

Personally I think it's gone beyond a joke. If this man can so openly flaunt the laws of this country, why should the rest of us comply with them.

Yes, I know the answer already, I'm not a rich footy player
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

its all I can offer BF. over it.
                    Last edited by Fastgirl; 09-11-2007, 03:48 PM.
                    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

BF: it's not just this country, from the recent news, he flagrantly disregarded the laws of the USA, too
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

he should be in jail
                        Is Dead

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                          BF: it's not just this country, from the recent news, he flagrantly disregarded the laws of the USA, too
                          Not sure about that ... I thought cocaine use was mandatory in LA? Its not his fault he can't handle the toot ... He's just out of form
                          Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
                          I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

I just wish i didn't pick up the fkn paper and see Benny either on the front or back ... leave him alone, if he can't get his life on track that's unfortunate and sad for him and his family but why the fuck do I have to keep seeing it ... GEEZUS Get over it news people coz I surely am!!

Comment

Working...
                            X