Stoneville and Andy got out of bed early this morning for some of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoneville and Andy got out of bed early this morning for some of you

I got shoved out of bed at 5am this morning, wasn't allowed to have breakfast or anything

What were we up to?? Road cleaning that's what. Andy scrubbed the Bandits and Goldie's new tyres in yesterday on O'Briens and was most upset about the condition of one corner, now for Andy to take action it must have been pretty bad.

So anyway for near on an hour this morning just as the sun was coming up we scraped, swept and blew the gravel (that some dick wank on an ATV? tracks look to close to be a car doing burnouts, upset farmer trying to slow peeps down?) of a corner. No real probs if you're going out, but coming back would have seen inexpereinced riders heading bush or gettin wiped out in a headon trying to avoid the gravel.

mmm you can't really see how bad or deep the gravel was in this shot

Andy working away (I did some to )

Oh looks so neat and clean, wonder how long it will last?

We had finished and gone a couple of km's when the first bikes (6 I think)made an appearance, to the second last bike a silver ZZR1100 (?) turn your freaking high beams off, you dazzled us, we could barely see the lead riders who were pretending there were trucks taking up over half the road

Thats awesome Stoneville...you shoulda let me know...me n the hubby would have given you a hand for sure. Nothing worse than when this is done...bloody dangerous .

Well done to you both.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

onya guys, need more people like you looking out for us

Comment

Concur...great community effort.
        Originally posted by Viper
        I'm probably fucking something up.
        FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
        Administrator

Comment

Wow, more excellent stuff to add to your legendary status on this site Sandra!

Sandra for Prime Minister.

And thanks on behalf of all the bikers that will ride around that corner today.
          Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Good job
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Well done guys. Nice effort. by the look of that a cage could have lost it at the right speed.

Comment

You guys are Fabulous!
                Andy, good one for getting Sandra out of bed that job needed doing, badly.
                Post up next time you are going to do that coz I think more of us should be there helping. Maybe make some signs "This road maintained by Stoneville and Andy"

Comment

Tremendous effort guys! And on my 4-week anniversary when TORQ fell over and went too !!

Comment

Well done Sandra and Andy, wish the same consideration had been given on the roads in the hills yesterday, they had placed a couple of signs, but nuffink else

Comment

Well done. It is great to see the effort you go to to help others in the community out

Comment

Stoney you are a legend!
                        Andy ain't half bad too
                        Why be difficult?
                        Put some effort into it and be IMPOSSIBLE !

Comment

Sandra, I am constantly amazed at the commitment and dedication you show to those on bikes and to our general safety. Please let us know when we can help you out with stuff like this....I aint much of a morning person but Im sure I can help sweep/push/pick gravel up with my eyes half shut!

As someone said...PM Stoney sounds good!!!!

Comment

Wow that is great, keep up the good work guys, if I lived out that way I swear I would be up with u to help....maybe lol
                            (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

... Nice work!

Comment

Working...
                              X