Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koenigsegg CCR..........395kph

http://carsguide.news.com.au/aims/story/0,...6-28977,00.html

"But when a car steals the place of the legendary, lightning on wheels McLaren F1 in The Guinness Book of Records as the most powerful production vehicle in the world, you have to take it seriously."

wowzerrrrr

Yowza.
    But will I be able to fit my pocket bike in the boot?

Comment

But will I be able to fit my pocket bike in the boot?
      You mean in the bonnet? Doesnt look like it.

Although if you have enough money to buy one of these, you could buy a pocket bike for every place you want to ride it and keep one at every spot. (or pay someone to follow you around with an assortment (truckload) of other toys for when you wanted them.

Problem with this car - as with many "super cars" - performance is mint and front-on they usually look awesome - but check out the side or rear view and you realise many of them get the good acceleration due to their shear ugliness repelling them from behind.

Interesting door hinges though!

Comment

Phark...

Yours for only $1.25 million... :shock:
        Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Gota love the Coney Seg! Dus the quater 2 seconds faster than our street bikes but yet only costs $1,232,000 more!

For those of you with a hugh pipe, you can suck down a nice 80 meg video of the Coney here: http://www.koenigsegg.se/movies/Koenigsegg_CC.mpg

www.perthkoenigseggs.com, I best register it. It will be huge!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Gota love the Coney Seg! Dus the quater 2 seconds faster than our street bikes but yet only costs $1,232,000 more!

For those of you with a hugh pipe, you can suck down a nice 80 meg video of the Coney here: http://www.koenigsegg.se/movies/Koenigsegg_CC.mpg

www.perthkoenigseggs.com, I best register it. It will be huge!
            kool @ the mpeg didn't notice that.......ill chew up works bandwidth

that's partly what "helped" convert me to bikes knowing i could spend $15,500 on a brand new R6 and do the quarter in 10.7secs or whatever (not that i probably could, cause im not skillful enuff) as opposed to spending STUPID amounts of money on a car engine and probably still not get close to a sub 11sec quarter.

*sigh* i love bikes

Comment

the colours too dull too ... needs to brighter ..

funny u would think they would make the back look good too .. esp if thats all any one is ever going to see
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
              X