Clear All

• End the bullshit now

Latest Email Hoaxes - Current Internet Scams - Hoax-Slayer
    Real Men Ride Nakid
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au

or

Snopes

Comment

Sadly, there will never be a cure for being a gullible moron.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cameronjones View Post
        Maybe I haven't quite lost my faith in all people yet but gullibility usually implies that you are trusting (and sometimes a little slow) which isn't always a bad thing as long as they are not idiots to boot. Then yeah you are right

Comment

Well, there is... darwin theory.

Unfortunately, we need to start taking the warning labels off shit first...
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
            Well, there is... darwin theory.

Unfortunately, we need to start taking the warning labels off shit first...
            If I had my way, we'd take warning labels off *everything*.

Really sort the wheat from the chaff in a big hurry.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

Comment

It'd also encourage more diligent parenting.
              This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Oh what a let down .... he was me thinking were making a uprising to kill and maim the post whores on PSB and re-gaining it into a sensible forum not a big MSN conversation , and it was for some website.

Let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofie Foofie View Post
                  Oh what a let down .... he was me thinking were making a uprising to kill and maim the post whores on PSB and re-gaining it into a sensible forum not a big MSN conversation , and it was for some website.

Let down.

reeeeooowwwr!
                  Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                  hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

If I had my way, we'd take warning labels off *everything*.
                    Unfortunately, we do need *some* warning labels, as ignorance is not a direct substitute for stupidity.

*WARNING - HOT CONTENTS* on a coffee cup should go (and things like that)
                    General information about the safety of an item (eg, do not mix/store bleach with acids) should be clearly marked as some things aren't obvious to the non-chemist (and apparently some chemists)

Comment

Originally posted by Jonchilds View Post
                      Unfortunately, we do need *some* warning labels, as ignorance is not a direct substitute for stupidity.
                      What, you don't like explosions now?
                      such comment
                      wow
                      many post

Comment

Originally posted by Jonchilds View Post
                        *WARNING - HOT CONTENTS* on a coffee cup should go (and things like that)
                        I suspect you are referencing the old "american lady spills coffee on herself, sues MacDonalds and wins $1000000000000000000". There is a lot more to it than being a stupid American

Liebeck v. McDonald's Restaurants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LEARNING IS FUN!

*contributes further to the dribble*

Comment

So she buys a coffee from McDonalds, Knowing that coffee is hot, spills said coffee on herself and that maccas fault how exactly??? People need to take responsibility for their goddamn action. If i spill something on myself i'm not gonna go sue whoever i bought it from.
                          The Equity Crowd
                          Marketing, Websites, Business Development

Comment

Originally posted by jabba View Post
                            So she buys a coffee from McDonalds, Knowing that coffee is hot, spills said coffee on herself and that maccas fault how exactly??? People need to take responsibility for their goddamn action. If i spill something on myself i'm not gonna go sue whoever i bought it from.
                            The point of that case though is that the beverage was at a dangerous temperature. Not simply 'hot', but hot enough to cause considerable harm. If she'd tried to drink it immediately, there could have been even more serious health issues, almost lucky she spilled it really.
                            such comment
                            wow
                            many post

Comment

Originally posted by Foofie Foofie View Post

Let down.
                              unfortunatly with the expetantial growth of PSB guess what

as for warning labels just piss them all off if you dont understand about mixing chemicals then obviously you failed chemistry in high school and you shouldnt be in a position where you have access to them

Comment

Working...
                              X