Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEEJ isn't in Kalgoorlie at the moment, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEEJ isn't in Kalgoorlie at the moment, right?

... saw a brand new M3 on the way to work today. Didn't catch the driver, but DEEJ isn't out this way for any reason at the moment?

Thought the chances of spotting another one (especially out here) were pretty slim at this point in time.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

A brand new one ?

With a bonnet bulge and carbon roof ?

Deejs was freighted over from Melb special delivery from one of the Execs of BMW... I didnt think there'd be any more around as the Perth ones werent due for delivery for a couple more weeks .

Anyway .. not as far as I know.
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewie View Post
      A brand new one ?

With a bonnet bulge and carbon roof ?
      Definitely noted the bonnet bulge, didn't cop a good look at the roof though, it was fairly moving...

We get a bunch of interstate visitors to Kal a fair bit though, a drive across the country might be a good way to break in your new Beamer?
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
        it was fairly moving...
        couldn't be Deej - he's a law abiding, non-speeding driver!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
          Definitely noted the bonnet bulge, didn't cop a good look at the roof though, it was fairly moving...

We get a bunch of interstate visitors to Kal a fair bit though, a drive across the country might be a good way to break in your new Beamer?
          They just stopped in Kal to "Run it in"

Should be pumpin' by the time they get it into Perth.:o
          Dead Man's Hand
          Internationational Porter Protection Group
          Just call me Pat

Comment

Occams Razor says you have confused this with the older model.

Or a pimped up 335i

Comment

Originally posted by Pkunk View Post
              Or a pimped up 335i
              Possible, it would fit in with all the local wankers putting Monaro bonnets on their V6 commodores...
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

The real dealie will have a thingy on the side of the car just back past the front wheel. A little recess thing with a chrome grove and a M3/M5/M6 logo.

While you can get the Rims from BMW, the bodykits etc, it would be rather hard to emulate that

Comment

/// MMM Stonechips MMM \\\

Comment

Rumored to have seen Deej's car passing Nips house on tuesday. I envy you deej!
                    I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

I concur with Mr. Torq on this one....

not a freakin chance - I followed HIM to the track day so i didnt spit up any rocks on his new baby

Dubs

Comment

I reckon the furtherest that beemer will ever go from the CBD will be Wanarroo! I reckon we will his howl of pain the first time he gets a stonechip.
                        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

World First: A New M3 spotted in Koondoola. First time in the history of the planet. Locals were in too much awe to steal it, or put it up on blocks.
                          Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Meh there are plenty of good cars in koondoola until they get spotted and held in a government facility for ransom money anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                              World First: A New M3 spotted in Koondoola. First time in the history of the planet. Locals were in too much awe to steal it, or put it up on blocks.
                              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X