Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we have to put up with other peoples children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we have to put up with other peoples children?

Now, it's no secret that I have very little time for children, but I thought I would ask the question here.
    I was just queueing up at Subway in the food court (long line, 15 minutes wait) and there was this kid sat in the food court crying.
    Now when I say crying, it was that tanty, screaming, guttoral carry on that kids get.
    And it didn't stop. For 15 or 20 minutes.
    Now I have chosen not to breed, it is my choice, I don't want to deal with it, why should I?
    I looked at this kid and it's parents, and all I could picture in my head was a roll of gaffer tape and some Valergan.
    In my mind, the parents should have slapped the kid for carrying on, packed up, and left the shopping centre for home. I consider it rude as hell to subject everyone else to this assault on our senses.
    And it happens every single day.
    So the question is, should we have to put up with other breeders parasites?
    Yes, it's part of life.
    42.86%
    No, I made my choice, I shouldn't have to.
    57.14%

hell no!

Full props to parents who raise polite, clean, friendly and well adjusted children also

Infact I was recently gobsmacked that I witnessed 2 kids be polite to their father, to the guest (me) and "do things when they were told"...

Comment

Fuck me you are trolling today arent ya? If your serious I will give you an answer..if not...hahaha.
      Originally posted by Red_is_Best
      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Trolling today? I've hardly posted anything today.
        And yes, I'm serious.
        Maybe I'm old school, but kids should be seen and not heard.

Comment

Little shitfactories ... grr.

My 5 month old puppy is better behaved than 90% of the kids I see in the shops etc.

Comment

If its screaming it is in pain, if its pain put it to sleep... afterall isn't that what you do to animals when they are in pain and they won't stop screaming...

Comment

Originally posted by Pkunk View Post
              hell no!
              Full props to parents who raise polite, clean, friendly and well adjusted children also
              Mine are always polite..

BUT if you fall alseep in public you can end up with the wrong colour hair, nails painted, eyebrows removed or bleached...

I think I have raised them well...
              Real Men Ride Nakid
              http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

I'd go so far as to say that parents should be congratulated for having dragged their children up right.

Parents aren't nearly as embarrassed as they should be for co-existing with their obnoxious children.
                This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

My kids used to start that crap and I gave them the option of having something to cry about.

Half the problem is that, these days, parents are heavily discouraged against using fear and pain as weapons in the disciplinary arsenal - and the little shits you see in shopping centres are (partially) a result of this.
                  "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

We need more discrete ways of hurting children these days. Phone books or rulers raise too much attention. Perhaps electroshock? Y'know, like what ya do with dogs?

"BLAHFDSAJLFSDJKLF I WANT THIS SHIT MUUUUM *CRIES*"
                    >*push button, zaaaaaaaaaap*
                    "ima stfu now"

Comment

hehe shock collars. nice.

Comment

bring back the biff, I was usually pretty well behaved. Helped along by the wooden spoon

Comment

well it makes sense. smacking a kid around takes time, and then you have to clean up blood etc (if you did it right).

our cars are becoming more efficient, as are fridges, washing machines etc, why not the same with our disciplinary methods?

Comment

Lee will you be the mother of my children..... your methods please me

Comment

I like it. I like it a lot.

Actually shock collars ( or a flavour thereof ) have been available for a while, as a post-surgery training method for singer's nodules. They listen for particular sounds and shock away if that sound appears.

Modify with remote control parent button, and a volume detect on the collar - either should trigger a short sharp shock.

The kid on a leash thing looks so undignified. So keep going with Lee's master concept - what about a collar that started automatically shocking as soon as the parent's transmitter went out of range!

This just keeps getting better. I might have to breed again just to have this kind of powa!

Could a larger version of the same technology be used to keep girlfriends in line? Linked somehow to a credit card, for example?
                              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Working...
                              X